Finally stopped using my galaxy S1

Search This thread

knuckles1978

Aug 6, 2012
The S1 has to be one of the greatest phones there has ever been. How many other phones have still been 'smart', 4 years after they were released, and still running the very latest OS?

I really liked the size and styling of it. I only had a couple of problems. The first being that the camera had ceased to work a long time ago, I replaced it and tried updating the camera firmware. Nothing worked. The other problem was RAM. If it only had 1GB...

So I chose to upgrade to a Galaxy S2 :)

It's almost the same size. Very similar styling. Very slightly bigger screen. 1GB RAM. And a working camera. Feels almost like my old S1 with more memory.

Anyway, I just wanted to say thanks to pawitp and all the devs who kept my phone alive and up to date.

Viva La Galaxy S!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The S1 has to be one of the greatest phones there has ever been. How many other phones have still been 'smart', 4 years after they were released, and still running the very latest OS?

I really liked the size and styling of it. I only had a couple of problems. The first being that the camera had ceased to work a long time ago, I replaced it and tried updating the camera firmware. Nothing worked. The other problem was RAM. If it only had 1GB...

So I chose to upgrade to a Galaxy S2 :)

It's almost the same size. Very similar styling. Very slightly bigger screen. 1GB RAM. And a working camera. Feels almost like my old S1 with more memory.

Anyway, I just wanted to say thanks to pawitp and all the devs who kept my phone alive and up to date.

Viva La Galaxy S!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk