[Topic]G730A Root/KDZ

Search This thread

Ouya-XD

Jun 24, 2013
Hi, quick question and topic.

I've overcame a ton of comments primarily from last years release of the Samsung G730A S III Mini model claiming root to no root outcomes.
Is the community for devs still trying to open a port or a guide for a successful G730A root?

I ask this as I see that we were the only form of outcasted Mini users.

If that be said, what are the chances that KitKat could make for an easier root process?

Also, anyone know if a kdz flash is possible for this device?

I ask this after my first Android :sly: Thrill 4G was one of the outcasted phone that finally got a root with a kdz flash, the Thrill forum lost all support and anyone interested in new roms had to stay on a EU dedicated kdz that was promised a developer and rom set.
Basically stating that all users were stuck on an EU Baseband with 3G and sometimes 4G LTE if the rom provided even that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G730A using xda app-developers app

Ouya-XD

Jun 24, 2013
Bumping!
I'm not gonna watch a phone die out because people won't go out of their way to help the G730A community!

There's someone hiding in the dark and not giving answers.
Now we just sit here and watch others gloat and boast about their root? Whenever someone even mentions G730A in a thread the thread just dies out of communication.

Last edited:

dylan07

Aug 23, 2009
Sacramento
Are we really just gonna let a Galaxy die out like this?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G730A using xda app-developers app

Yeah... like seriously! I got the phone when it came out in sept 2013 and been waiting ever since. I voided my warranty by letting an idiot friend drop my phone, with physical damage to the bezel of the phone, I can now root it and do whatever I want. I'm still waiting. But to be honest, I'd rather have the s4 for the bigger screen. But until then I am waiting for kitkat.