Stock ROM Firmware Download Links HERE

Which carrier do you mostly download stock firmware for?

• Total voters
Search This thread
Government needs to get their hands out of BS minor things and worry about more important things. Waste of taxpayers money to save pennies.
Regardless, it's done. Let's hope that others have saved some of the HotFile-hosted files from the OP and can upload them to different hosts. (The AT&T I747 links have RapidShare mirrors, so they should still be accessible. It's the others that were hosted exclusively on HotFile and are now gone.)

Emil9727

Jan 21, 2011
Regardless, it's done. Let's hope that others have saved some of the HotFile-hosted files from the OP and can upload them to different hosts. (The AT&T I747 links have RapidShare mirrors, so they should still be accessible. It's the others that were hosted exclusively on HotFile and are now gone.)

So... Has anyone found the file for AT&T i747? I kind of really need it... my phone is stuck :( I wanted the LK3 version. Been searching around but I haven't found it anywhere else.

pre4speed

Apr 17, 2011
lancaster
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
Any specific reason that only AT&T S3 does not have the Odin Tar, while all others T-Mobile, Sprint have the same available for download.

Only speculation, but I think because they don't want their firmware available to the public. They seem to throw out OTA for most of their upgrades. Maybe their tech department are too retarded to put out a full .tar. I believe the last Odin flashable we have is 4.1.1. :what:

rachelm920

Apr 12, 2011
Hartford, CT
Is there any way someone can post the latest update via the OP to either 4shared or androidhost? The first link is dead since "Big brother" took it down and the other links are blocked by the proxy here. My laptop is broken at the moment so I can't do it from home... :confused::confused::confused::eek:

Oh duh I forgot to mention I have AT&T I747

Last edited:

Helloworld294

Feb 25, 2012
Vancouver
Is there any way someone can post the latest update via the OP to either 4shared or androidhost? The first link is dead since "Big brother" took it down and the other links are blocked by the proxy here. My laptop is broken at the moment so I can't do it from home... :confused::confused::confused::eek:

Why don't you just get it from sammobile.com? They reuploaded their files because hotfile.com got r@ped by Obama lol

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

rachelm920

Apr 12, 2011
Hartford, CT
Why don't you just get it from sammobile.com? They reuploaded their files because hotfile.com got r@ped by Obama lol

I tried all the sites listed and couldn't get to them from here hence the reason for my post :rolleyes:
One site only listed the I747M, and I do not have the M, I believe that was the sammobile site. I ended up using Samsung Kies to do the factory reset. Best battery life I've had in forever since I've been running stock 4.1.1 8 hours 36 min and still at 25%. AT&T keeps prompting me for an update but I have no WIFI to do the update. I hate the damn touchwiz GUI but I'm going to live with it for at least a few days until I root again.

Helloworld294

Feb 25, 2012
Vancouver
I tried all the sites listed and couldn't get to them from here hence the reason for my post :rolleyes:
One site only listed the I747M, and I do not have the M, I believe that was the sammobile site. I ended up using Samsung Kies to do the factory reset. Best battery life I've had in forever since I've been running stock 4.1.1 8 hours 36 min and still at 25%. AT&T keeps prompting me for an update but I have no WIFI to do the update. I hate the damn touchwiz GUI but I'm going to live with it for at least a few days until I root again.

I'll PM you the link okay? Is your device d2att?

Last edited:

meanhacker

Aug 21, 2012

which latest update are you looking for? the latest image version available is LK3. If you want a newer version you'd have to do OTA

Razor1973

Jun 23, 2006
Florida
I keep flashing the AT&T image I got from this thread (I747UCDLK3_I747ATTDLK3_I747UCDLK3_HOME.tar.md5) and phone will not go past the glowing SAMSUNG logo (I've left it there for hours). Any idea why?

Not sure this has been answered yet, but searching returned too many results. Does this file include (a) stock bootloader, (b) stock modem (which one?), (c) stock recovery?

Thanks in avance!

Tornade69

Nov 4, 2011
Montreal Northshore
I keep flashing the AT&T image I got from this thread (I747UCDLK3_I747ATTDLK3_I747UCDLK3_HOME.tar.md5) and phone will not go past the glowing SAMSUNG logo (I've left it there for hours). Any idea why?

Not sure this has been answered yet, but searching returned too many results. Does this file include (a) stock bootloader, (b) stock modem (which one?), (c) stock recovery?

Thanks in avance!

I suggest trying Factory Reset in recovery after flashing the md5 file...

Shels

Aug 11, 2012
Anyone know where I can get thr stock telus tar file?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

d4ndr0id

Aug 12, 2012
Looks like it's kind of hard to find the stock ROM downloads on this forum, so I decided to reupload it for the convenience of everyone and me. Are you stuck and need to start over fresh? Returning the phone to manufacturer/mobile service provider? Selling your phone and need original firmware? You are at the right thread. These are for Odin, not for CWM or other recoveries. Most of these are .zip/.rar file extension and if you need help extracting those get WinRAR. If your download is asking for a password, you can find it below in this post. Order is as follows: top is newest, bottom is oldest. You can also find stock ROMS on these websites:

External Sites:

Instructions:
1. Extract contents of the zip/rar archives
2. Wipe data-factory reset/cache/dalvik-cache
3. Flash the *.tar.md5 file with Odin.

Downloads:

AT&T

Bell
(SGH-I747M)
MF1, Mirror
LK4, Mirror
LH1
LE8
(Thanks to TRusselo's post)

Fido Mobile (Canada)
(SGH-I747M)
MF1, Mirror
DLK4, Mirror, Mirror 2

Koodo Mobile
(SGH-I747M)
MF1
LK4

Puerto Rico (PCT)
(SGH-I747M)
LL1
LJ1

Rogers
(SGH-I747M)
MF1, Mirror
LK4, Mirror
LH1, Mirror by norbarb
LE8

Sasktel
(SGH-I747M)
MF1, Mirror
LK4, Mirror
LH1
LE8

Telcel
(SGH-I747M)
LL1
LK3

Telus
(SGH-I747M)
MF1, Mirror
LK4, Mirror
LH1,Mirror by norbarb
LE8

T-Mobile
(SGH-T999)
LJA
LJ4
LH2
Thanks to norbarb's post

FAQ:
How to keep custom recovery after flashing an image?
Phone stuck at the Samsung logo?
What do these letters and numbers mean?

If an archive prompts a password, it should be

If you want stock roms but with root already injected, head over to this thread or this thread for the latest release. (Thanks to RiPpeR_dUdE's suggestion)

Original unmaintained thread can be found here.

Hotfile is down for good. Links need updating.

Top Liked Posts