[GB/JB] ***Feralab*** Discussion Thread - Break The Limits...

Do you want Ferat to make a Rom / Firmware that looks and feels like Xperia Z3 / Z4?

• I don't care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

mastermjr2004

Mar 3, 2012
Hello sorry just another question.

Flashed the ics mod. Is the lock screen unaligned. It seems to be to the right. When you swipe to mute sound you dont see the mute sign only the lock sign. Is this normal?

Thanks Matt

a2296455

May 2, 2011
Any list of Safe to Remove Bloatware please?

---------- Post added at 06:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 AM ----------

Hello sorry just another question.

Flashed the ics mod. Is the lock screen unaligned. It seems to be to the right. When you swipe to mute sound you dont see the mute sign only the lock sign. Is this normal?

Thanks Matt

Yes..The lockscreen is just to unlock the phone..it doesn't have Sound options

Bares

Apr 4, 2011
b@tAm iSlanD
yes I tried to reflash the ROM, but don't work, and system language is in spanish

That's another bugs for Conversation.apk (new version), just wait for it's patch or fix :)

FYI

---------- Post added at 07:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 AM ----------

I think it may be one of the dumbest questions out there but how do i know which doomlord's kernel version i'm on? (Full OC, Medium or normal)

It says 2.6.29-modFXP-DooMKernel-v06 DooMLoRD@chaos

Seem u r using stock Freq/normal,
use any CPU tool on market/play store
to confirm it.
Doom kernel for cpu freq. are :
998 MHz max for Stock
1113 MHz max for Medium OC (Recomended)
1228 MHz max for Full OC

ynkamat

Jul 1, 2011

These are the contents of the link. where's the stock battery?

Home_btn_unlock_OFF.zip
Home_btn_unlock_ON.zip
Honeycomb_theme.zip
HWled_OFF.zip
HWled_ON.zip
Ics_Music.zip
stock_clock.zip
XperiaS_stock_font.zip
XperiaS_theme.zip

Hi, I reverted to v17 from v18. A bug occured after installing v18. Only 1 led light is activated (left one) when I press hard keys. Now even after shifting to v17 the (right led) light doesnt glow. Are the leds burnt? I tried a lot of trial and errors in aroma installation. In the above link there are files related to hardware lights on & off. Even they dint work for me. Any solutions guys? I manually deleted the 50-noled file from the system. But no use. V18 did this mess. Back to v17 now but still missing the right led. :-( :-(

Bares

Apr 4, 2011
b@tAm iSlanD
Hi, I reverted to v17 from v18. A bug occured after installing v18. Only 1 led light is activated (left one) when I press hard keys. Now even after shifting to v17 the (right led) light doesnt glow. Are the leds burnt? I tried a lot of trial and errors in aroma installation. In the above link there are files related to hardware lights on & off. Even they dint work for me. Any solutions guys? I manually deleted the 50-noled file from the system. But no use. V18 did this mess. Back to v17 now but still missing the right led. :-( :-(

Have u tried stock rom for confirmation?

or try to insert/edit these lines into build.prob and reboot :

ro.mot.buttonlight.timeout=0
to
ro.mot.buttonlight.timeout=1

FYI

Last edited:

cartmenicus

Nov 27, 2011
British columbia

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1336891858999.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1336891858999.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 130
Reactions: Athalon and JMCX10

nielneal

Jun 2, 2011
Mumbai
m having force close while m pressing push setting in messaging...anyone else having problem...????hope someone can help me out...rest all gud...osm work fera

lucaoldb

Apr 20, 2012
MILAN
I think it may be one of the dumbest questions out there but how do i know which doomlord's kernel version i'm on? (Full OC, Medium or normal)

It says 2.6.29-modFXP-DooMKernel-v06 DooMLoRD@chaos

You've already been given the correct answer but, if you prefer the use of terminal emulator, just type

su
uname -r

and you'll get the name of the kernel

and go to sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/

and open scaling_available_frequencies

which will show you the range of frequencies that are allowed by your current kernel;)

JeySee

Apr 14, 2011
Berlin
Hi Everyone!! Seems as if Fera is either gone on vacation or working on something really awesome!! Cause usually it isn't that quite in here & usually I flash an update just a day after I flashed an update ;-)
For me this Rom is perfect, like any previous Rom Fera developed!

I'd love to flash a Fera Kernel, perhaps you're already working on it ;-)
I tried Thjaps Kernel but on V18 it screwed a lot on my phone, so back to Dooms.
One more time Thanks Fera & Thanks to all the Devs & Testers!!!!

Feralab v18~Indigo~ROM2.3.9
Honeycomb Theme
DK FullOC-ULBL
GoLauncher Ex

Bares

Apr 4, 2011
b@tAm iSlanD
m having force close while m pressing push setting in messaging...anyone else having problem...????hope someone can help me out...rest all gud...osm work fera

This is known bugs, see my previous post
for V18, including :
1. Wifi Hotspot, for WPA2 PSK security type.
2. Push setting, symbol error on Conversation.apk (probably this new version).
3. Stuck on boot once back button pressed
(UBL DoomKernel) after Blue Led turned off.
4. Intermitently app's icon/shortcut dissapear from drawer.
5. 'Too fast' battery draining during browsing, compare to previous version, but this
rom the fastest one.
6. Need some changes in build.prob for
device id's name for APN.

But these only my first finding , probably
run without any bugs on another peoples ;)
So, wait for any pacth/fix! :)

FYI

Last edited:

zackiddo

Apr 23, 2012
kuala lumpur
RESPECT

Please dont blame any Rom in here as all are tested by dev itself... My suggestion is to repair the phone using SEUS (just to check weither it is hardware faulty)... Just try it as my x10 also the same and its hardware faulty NOT rom faulty.... Fera already wrote in OP that "Flash the rom at your own risk" but so far its the best rom i've ever flash to my x10.... Please respect DEV and others also.. TQ

nielneal

Jun 2, 2011
Mumbai
This is known bugs, see my previous post
for V18, including :
1. Wifi Hotspot, for WPA2 PSK security type.
2. Push setting, symbol error on Conversation.apk (probably this new version).
3. Stuck on boot once back button pressed
(UBL DoomKernel) after Blue Led turned off.
4. Intermitently app's icon/shortcut dissapear from drawer.
5. 'Too fast' battery draining during browsing, compare to previous version, but this
rom the fastest one.
6. Need some changes in build.prob for
device id's name for APN.

But these only my first finding , probably
run without any bugs on another peoples ;)
So, wait for any pacth/fix! :)

FYI
everythng is working for me .....no lags at all n ya icons r missing...and force closes whn push setting pressed and cant have notification on lockscreen lyk one new message...status bar has a icon of messaging.....else everythng is perfect...fera alwyz rocks....hope my error of push setting cud b fixed...or elz shld i reinstall the whole rom agnn..????

Bares

Apr 4, 2011
b@tAm iSlanD
everythng is working for me .....no lags at all n ya icons r missing...and force closes whn push setting pressed and cant have notification on lockscreen lyk one new message...status bar has a icon of messaging.....else everythng is perfect...fera alwyz rocks....hope my error of push setting cud b fixed...or elz shld i reinstall the whole rom agnn..????

Probably above issues just my mistakes :)
Reflash??? is up to you bro !!!
but better not, but this only my opinion!

Any list of Safe to Remove Bloatware please?

---------- Post added at 06:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 AM ----------

Yes..The lockscreen is just to unlock the phone..it doesn't have Sound options

YES it DOES have sound options - just swipe from the right-edge of the screen towards the lock-icon to get to vibrate.:):)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello everybody. v11 will be a bit delayed cuz i'm a bit busy and i have toi study and feeling a bit thick and also i want to fix all bugs and due to i'm still trying to import lockscreen music widget. but rom is already rocking. new beautifull effects and overall view.. trying to make it stable with all the things it have also doing some experiments with kernel and bttery. was reading linux wiki a bit).
    about the discussion of my rom.
    I don't f***ing care what you say about it.First and first of all I make this rom for myself..to make it loved by me firstly, because when you do something for yourself, you will do it much better then for anybody else... so after i make any version for me), i juxt share it with you.. share with my work... but of cours i don't make it completely for me. I'm reading every post and try to make this rom good for all (including me) using your suggestions and wishes..watching to your bugreports. and i want to thank you all for that.Of course after every release i'm being nervous reading every post refreshing the page and waiting for users reactions..if they like what i've done or not. and of cource i'm getting sad when see that someone is not satisfied or got wlods for ex... or simply can't install properly...and also i'm gettig happy and glad when i see happy people. i like to make people happy...not sad... and not only with making roms... in real life...just go and smile to the stranger outside and make him a bit happy. So I share my work with you not to make you sad. some peaple when flash rom..start to find firstly bugs..not it's advances..and they start to think that's buggy rom withiout continuing to try. I wanted to leave xda and i already left it...but for one day :D cuz i miss you guys and i miss my work..i like the thing i do and it gives me some kind of pleasure..and every work you do with love will be a good work.
    In v11 there will be superb sound improvement...f***ing cool design and animations. keep trying to port Pdroid and make charging led to off on full charge. also keep trying to port media plyer lockscreen widget...xperia s keyboard and mms bug fix(keep on trying to fix) and more and more tweaks and improvements. so please be patient..this release gonna be i thenk the best i ever released... so it will take time to test it and improve. hope you like it. thank you.
    v20 Final ready
    Juiced my brain and made some great end in Gingerbread series

I will leave xda somewhere in 10th June so now lets rock :cool:
    the rest time will be for ICS and CM7 and then I go)...have to work somewhere cuz I will damn die here) need some money :D
    Testing rom now and when will say DONE! - then its DONE :D
    Change log of v20 will die with me when time comes :D:D so..
    But I think you all will notice the changes by your own ;)
    Believe me its big) all is fixed and updated..

Have fun and be happy)
    Thanks for using FeraLab
    Hi there Fera Fans & Friends!
    I've succeeded in buying a nice, good working X10 for our Great Developer Master Fera :cool:
    I payed already the price of 71+4,90 € & as soon as I have it, I'll post it to Istanbul, so Fera can do what he's best of doing with this X10!!!
    If you like You can donate something towards me & be part of helping Fera ;getting back his beloved X10
    PayPal account: jseehaus@gmail.com

Best regards
    To Everyone

This is the introductory video for Feralab :D
    Feel free to comment on it

If you like than hit thanx....
    wtf...

If you're asking yourself or me...WTF maan? why your rom is paid... I will tell you here...
    If you say that paid rom is not a good idea and you always make or download rom for free..i will say that it is your business.. Also rom will be free for all in 3 days from release.
    v13.5 version of my rom was a realy hard work. I made some unique for stock roms things in this version and it was pretty hard to do but I succeed. So firstly please respect my efforts. The other reason is...that rom is extremily stable and fast...the perfect rom... I think you can remember my previous paid rom..it was also very cool.. and i dont make sh*t paid.. i make it paid only if it realy deserves it.
    The other and mostly main reason is that i'm poor..realy... i'm a simple student studying abroad alone ...4000 km far from my home and i can't work here somewhere in mc'donalds cuz they asking turkish passport which i don't have sure.. I extremily need money. I hoard it for my plane ticket which is very expensive.. (529 f****ng dollars) and it is very big miney for me..my family is not rich also...my mother is housewife and my father is simple carpenter..and we have 3 children(including me :)) and the only reason i could study abroad is my brain and efforts..otherwise..i couldnt study at all..
    So please respect my work..if you don't have money or can't donate just wait 3 days..not so much..

Thank you very much...have fun.
    FeraVolt.