how to get PIE (floating) controls to recover screen space?

Search This thread

cx5

Apr 4, 2009
Hi

How to get these PIE buttons or floating controls = (home, back, menu) and recover screen real estate? Thanks. It's so much faster to access instead of moving entire to bottom left corner.

u2esumut.jpg

finniest

Oct 4, 2013
pinterest.com
How to get these PIE buttons or floating controls = (home, back, menu) and recover screen real estate? Thanks. It's so much faster to access instead of moving entire to bottom left corner.

Try searching for full!screen in Google Play. I've been playing around with it and it seems excellent -- after customizing a few default settings. There is a full!screen+ that allows you to apply app specific settings.

If you want to use it exclusively then you'll have to get something to display your notifications. I'm still shopping around for that.

Last edited:
Reactions: cx5

cx5

Apr 4, 2009
WoW thankS !!!!!

Try searching for full!screen in Google Play. I've been playing around with it and it seems excellent -- after customizing a few default settings. There is a full!screen+ that allows you to apply app specific settings.

If you want to use it exclusively then you'll have to get something to display your notifications. I'm still shopping around for that.

cx5

Apr 4, 2009
Hi omidmomid,

Sorry I don't understand your question, can you elaborate further? thanks.

In case I think that you're asking how did I make use of Android 4 inside Jetstream???

Then the answer is NO, I don't have Android 4 inside Jetstream, I just want to add PIE on top of existing Android 3.1 honeycomb. The screenshot is not from Jetstream, I just borrow it from outer places to ensure everyone does not mistaken PIE. Sorry to have confused you.

Hi
How do you make use of Android 4
If you give me the link

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.