[Q]Troubles fixing Cubot one

Search This thread

Alastor56

May 3, 2014
Hi !

Today the screen of my Cubot One went black, when I turn it on and off the problem remains, I can still lock the screen.

I downloaded a ROM and I tried installing it with both "Smart Phone Flash Tool" and "SP Flash tool" (Or maybe it is 2 different versions of the same software).

I load the scatter file but when I hit the "download' button nothing happens...

Can you please help me with my problem ?

Edit: Now I get this message: "ENABLE DRAM FAILED!"

Last edited:

abanuelosh

May 5, 2014
My phone is experimenting some similar issue

I tried to change the recovery in my cubot one (the grey one), supossedly it has the mt6589t SoC, but every try failed, then I thought to change the firmware (the firmware the phone had was G800_CUBOT_D1_V1.3_"some_number_here"_MJK), with the firmware G800_CUBOT_D1_V0.8_20140124_MJK, i employed the SP tools without problem, the download was succefully, the i put the battery on again, then i switched it on, the telephone started, the screen lites on, but the screen keeps black, it sounds like boots normally, even the unlock screen sound normal, but there is no image in the screen, I've looked for the newer firmware everywhere but I did not found it, somebody could help me, please!!!

The firmware I used to flash the phone succesfully was the cubot one turbo available in the needrom page. Maybe the newer versions of cubot one have a new graphic chip or something different.

abanuelosh

May 5, 2014
The error...

Hi !

Today the screen of my Cubot One went black, when I turn it on and off the problem remains, I can still lock the screen.

I downloaded a ROM and I tried installing it with both "Smart Phone Flash Tool" and "SP Flash tool" (Or maybe it is 2 different versions of the same software).

I load the scatter file but when I hit the "download' button nothing happens...

Can you please help me with my problem ?

Edit: Now I get this message: "ENABLE DRAM FAILED!"

The cause of this error is trying to flasn an incorrect ROM image in the device, there are a lot of versions of cubot one, did you tried the roms in needrom_com?

mikemaoc

Aug 13, 2014
any solution found?

The cause of this error is trying to flasn an incorrect ROM image in the device, there are a lot of versions of cubot one, did you tried the roms in needrom_com?

hi i have same problem, i install the rom that download of needrom but not work fine, i install the rom succesfull but my screen is black, phone turns on, I can unlock and lock it, volume buttons work, but there is simply no image.

are you have any solution?