[STATUSBAR PATCH] Transparent+Center Clock for all CM7 Rom [UPDATE]

Search This thread

xuanduc987

Oct 6, 2010
Hanoi
Stock 2.2

Sorry, I don't have any log as I flashed mik's 6.6.1 and xuanduc987's patch .... all seems to work well at the moment except battery icon is on the left side...

Use battery in percent, it'll be on the right side ;). If you want, I'll upload another patch

Rename systemui.odex? Can u explain clearly...

Sent from LGE Secret phone using tapatalk app... >DA×<

I only deodex systemui.apk, and make patch. If, you use original mik_os's cm7, you have to delete systemui.odex after patch, 'cause systemui.apk has deodexed already

//sorry for my bad English :)

DaXmax

Sep 16, 2008
Singapore
Use battery in percent, it'll be on the right side ;). If you want, I'll upload another patch

I only deodex systemui.apk, and make patch. If, you use original mik_os's cm7, you have to delete systemui.odex after patch, 'cause systemui.apk has deodexed already

//sorry for my bad English :)

Ohk i got alot of questions for u... Is it normal? Or it has the center clock? Alrite, nevermind, right here, not alot of people can speak good english...

Sent from LGE Secret phone using tapatalk app... >DA×

mastershefis

Mar 16, 2011
Amsterdam
home_in_the_street_by_mastershefis-d47oqdp.png

lock_in_the_street_by_mastershefis-d47oqlv.png

randms

Jan 30, 2011
Try mine ;)
FOr 6.5.7: statusbar_patch_6_5_7.zip

For 6.6.1: statusbar_patch.zip

//After patch you need to remove or rename SystemUI.odex in system/app, use rootexplorer or something like that

hey i already patched my mik's cm7 beta 6.5.7 with this patch and i want to change the patch using yours, if it's more stable (and i can use the usb storage) without FC.

what should i do? just flash over the old patch or what? and is it compatible with amonra recovery?

mutia

Feb 4, 2011
Jakarta ID
hey i already patched my mik's cm7 beta 6.5.7 with this patch and i want to change the patch using yours, if it's more stable (and i can use the usb storage) without FC.

what should i do? just flash over the old patch or what? and is it compatible with amonra recovery?

you must back to original statusbar first and then flash the new patch only with CWM.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Holaa!
    I have created a patch to make the statusbar void.#forever rom looks transparent.
    for Mik's CM7 deodexed rom+patched by mastershefis, go here.
    for miks cm7 original patch go here (unstable) or here
    for void UPDATE patch, go to the 2nd post ;)
    for CM7Matt (untested) go here
    for Andy's Phoenix Rom by mastershefis go here

snap20110714_132142.png
    snap20110714_132203.png

in here, i will share with you guys ;)
    1. Do It With Your Own Risk
    2. Nandbackup
    3. download patch.zip
    4. flash patch.zip from recovery (CWM ONLY)
    5. reboot.
    6. install Meizu theme (or other themes for CM7 that support transparent statusbar) and choose from theme chooser.

*if you use ADW Launcher, uncheck wallpaper hack to get transparent statusbar. if use another launcher, use multipicture wallpaper.

*if doesnt works, you need to be applied twice it means: install patch.zip> reboot, install undo.zip> reboot and finally install patch.zip and enjoy :) (lil' bit annoying)

*if you wanna back to original statusbar, just flash the undo.zip from CWM recovery or do nandrestore.

thanks to:
    ZduneX25 for patcher and Meizu theme
    Noejn, Mik_os, MattMack for great CM7 rom
    xuanduc987 for Patch original Miks CM7 Rom
    mastershefis for deodexed Miks CM7 Rom
    all of XDA member

if you like my work, please hit the thank button ;)
    after creating a transparent patch for the void. # forever, now I added a few modifications to make the clock in the middle of the status bar, like this..

snap20110721_114741.png

in here, i will share with you guys
    1. Do It With Your Own Risk
    2. Nandbackup
    3. download patch.zip
    4. flash patch.zip from recovery (CWM ONLY)
    5. reboot.
    6. install themes for CM7 that support transparent statusbar and choose from theme chooser.

*if you use ADW Launcher, uncheck wallpaper hack to get transparent statusbar. if use another launcher, use multipicture wallpaper.

*if doesnt works, you need to be applied twice it means: install patch.zip> reboot, install undo.zip> reboot and finally install patch.zip and enjoy (lil' bit annoying)

*if you wanna back to original statusbar, just flash the undo.zip from CWM recovery or do nandrestore.

thanks to:
    ZduneX25 for patcher and Meizu theme
    Noejn for great void.#forever rom
    Taine0 for the XML
    all of XDA member

if you like my work, please hit the thank button ;)
    Originally Posted by mastershefis:

If will be someone wants..I have deodexed Mik'S CM7 ..and trasnparent statusbar works perfectly

Please provide the link for download ... also include the center clock and transparent mod

Before FLASH this deodexed rom wipe cache/dalvik/battstats - dalvik is important to FLASH in CWM!

http://www.filesonic.com/file/1742830154/signed_082111_063539.zip

It's Mik's CM7 - 6.5.7 deodexed and edited framework-res.apk and SystemUI.apk!
    sorry all. for now, i dont have much time to deodexed the CM7 mik's rom.
    for a while you can use this patch1 (credit to sk0t@xda).
    if patch1 doesnt work, you can use patch2 (credit to giveme13s@xda)

*Do nandbackup before flashing
    *Flash only with CWM recovery
    *I am not responsible if anything happens with your devices.
    *The patch is not made by me.
    *Some device, getting USB error after use this patch
    *If there is anything happens after installing this patch, do nandrestore
    @all
    as the tittle, this patch is for void.#forever only.
    if you guys wanna patch for cm7 mik, i will try to make it (based of cm7 beta 6.5.5 framework). maybe at monday i will share the patch ;)

Sent from my LG-P500 using XDA App

waiting fr ur patch any release time as its tuesday now