[CM7 THEME] MIUI 1.8.19 MDPI/HDPI for CM7 (08/25/2011)

Search This thread

mbfrog

Jun 23, 2011
Nicely done. Here are screens from a Nexus S with CM7 nightly 146

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

The dialer is small but usable. Here's my Contacts.apk.

There are a couple of glitches with the statusbar:
  • On the home screen it looks ok, but on the market app, it looks like a light grey to white gradient (doesn't show on the screenshots though) with white text.
  • IT doesn't go all the way down to the bottom of the screen (it's just a few pixels away). Again, it's not obvious on the screenshots.

Thumbs up anyway :)

dud3me

Dec 9, 2010
Can't get the patcher work on my wildfire :/ Think the apktool is istalled wrong. Tired pressing C on patcher adb tooand still didn't work. I get a error at step 3. Any help? Does it matter where I unzip the themer?

ZduneX25

Inactive Recognized Themer
Nov 4, 2010
miuipolska.pl
Xiaomi Redmi 2
Xiaomi Mi 5
@dax4182 thanks
@mbfrog 1) it was happening and always will happen (with transparent statusbar) you can't enable transparency in apps with white background, 2) if you mean that it doesn't pull to the 'full' bottom the answer is: yes I wanted it this way
@dud3me important is to type big letters: A, B or C

Last edited:

dud3me

Dec 9, 2010
@dax4182 thanks
@mbfrog 1) it was happening and always will happen (with transparent statusbar) you can't enable transparency in apps with white background, 2) if you mean that it doesn't pull to the 'full' bottom the answer is: yes I wanted it this way
@dud3me important is to type big letters: A, B or C

Did that It says on part 3 that it cant find something smalli. So that means It hanst installed the apktool right coz I can't even open apk files right?

dud3me

Dec 9, 2010
@dud3me it's for deodexer roms, don't have smali can't patch system

to HDPI users can I get a screen of expanded statusbar with active clean button?

Uhm yeah lost me there. Any chance you can make me the patch If I give you the systemUI.apk or the files that you need? ANd isn't cm7 deodexed rom?

Last edited:

jasonevil

May 9, 2010
Lincolnton, NC
@dud3me it's for deodexer roms, don't have smali can't patch system

to HDPI users can I get a screen of expanded statusbar with active clean button?

I think I have a work around for the hdpi dialer, it will look close but not exact...plus I've found a launcher that's built off of adw that has only 4 dock icons....it's a paid app though....miui adw

neecey

Nov 2, 2010
Nice Theme

wow i am actualllyyy loving this theme 1 question though how do i get that lockscreen thats in the video you posted its awesome loving the work mate keep it coming ;)

Bayhill Jacket

Jul 21, 2010
MCO
@ZDuneX25 loving this theme! Thanks for being bored and throwing this together for our enjoyment mate.

Any chance you could show me some love and make a patch for the transparent bar?

Attachments

• framework-res.apk
    2.7 MB · Views: 55
  • SystemUI.apk
    281.4 KB · Views: 48

donhu

May 6, 2008
New Hartford, NY
@ZDuneX25 loving this theme! Thanks for being bored and throwing this together for our enjoyment mate.

Any chance you could show me some love and make a patch for the transparent bar?

Only for Bayhill Jacket

Even though i'm not z25 here you go, lemme kno how it goes....

Attachments

• patch.zip
    359 KB · Views: 78
  • undo.zip
    350.1 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
Reactions: Bayhill Jacket

neecey

Nov 2, 2010
Lockscreen

@ZduneX25 can you tell me what the lockscreen from your video is please mate because its different to the one in the addon folder and great theme :)

ZduneX25

Inactive Recognized Themer
Nov 4, 2010
miuipolska.pl
Xiaomi Redmi 2
Xiaomi Mi 5
@neecey you asked twice seems like a spam :p it's not like I don't want to answer you, but it's placed inside framework, so every single user would need add it on their own, cos am not going to patch everybody's frameworks :noway: :p I have png for mdpi
@ceejay83 stop asking the same question LOL (many other users asked), start reading my posts :p

neecey

Nov 2, 2010
@neecey you asked twice seems like a spam :p it's not like I don't want to answer you, but it's placed inside framework, so every single user would need add it on their own, cos am not going to patch everybody's frameworks :noway: :p I have png for mdpi
@ceejay83 stop asking the same question LOL (many other users asked), start reading my posts :p
yeahhhh sorryyy its just that it looked nice and i couldnt seem to do it myself or figure out how to do sorryy for being a n00b :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    MIUI Transparent CM7 Theme by Z25
    sneak_t.png

MIUI Black CM7 Theme by Z25
    sneak_b.png

Bootanimation:

Video:

How to make patch for nightly build of CM7:
    http://zdune.mod2xtreme.com/android/tweaks.php

Wallpaper & transparency:
    As you should know not each launchers supports transparent statusbar, but if we will use MultiPicture Live Wallpaper we can get transparent statusbar using any launcher :) so I added wallpaper.png to the pack.

Changelog:
    07/27/2011:
    -MDPI/HDPI initial release :)
    -There is no dialer for HDPI so you should use other brand dialer, cos system dialer can be empty..

07/29/2011:
    -sms/contact frame (pressed)
    -statusbar clear button :)
    -hdpi dialer main buttons: add, call, delete
    -miui clocks: bright & dark
    -miui lockscreen: orange slider

07/31/2011:
    -update to 1.7.29
    -fix: unreadable places/popups
    -fix: selected text color

08/08/2011:
    -new tablet icons
    -few spinners been fixed
    -support for facebook (notify icons)
    -miui lense lock

08/12/2011
    -no transparent settings and apps (just stable image)
    -black bar in many white apps (no support for new market 3.0.2.7)
    -update docks (froyo_wide is rounded)
    -few more icons
    -bugfixes
    -update to v1.8.12

08/25/2011:
    -one more dock for LPP/ADW (5 icons)
    -transparent icon for LPP
    -support for new launcher (qqlauncher/tencent launcher/miui launcher - many names for one app :p)
    -update to 1.8.19
    -two versions: transparent (needs a patch, deodexed only) and black (doesn't need a patch, deodexed and odexed)

Credits:
    -dialer by @jasonevil, thanks man :)

Widgets:
    MIUI mClock: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=15638549&postcount=36974
    Music Art: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=15652594&postcount=28

Download Transparent: MIUI_Transparent_by_ZduneX25.zip
    Download Back: MIUI_Black_by_ZduneX25.zip
    Patcher Site: http://zdune.mod2xtreme.com/android/tweaks.php

THIS IS NOT A FLASHABLE ZIP!!
    OPEN README.TXT
    MIRRORS ARE NOT WELCOME
    what miui clock widget is that!!!!!!
    You wanna know??
    haha it's mClock with a theme... look down.

EDIT: haha my page, I can repost that for more publicity now >:]

Opaque status-bar for the non-patchers

VMyVu.png

Only tested on MDPI, if someone tests it on HDPI could you please tell me what happens...
    @roofrider apktool or manager it doesn't matter the best way to compile and play with themes is linux and terminal ;)
    @dax4182 I said am done, no more updates, I made all I wanted to..
    http://adf.ly/2P4wQ

Here u go! Dunt forget to press thanks!

Sent from LGE XDA phone wit Matt's v6.5.7(1.1)
    @Imperticus I updated me previous post
    @dud3me watch my other themes on youtube am using the same way all the time (meizu video shows that way), lockscreen is widgetlocke
    @acidbath5546 I didn't forgot I just didn't theme it (I have no 4g)
    @Rapier07 follow MIUI weather link from the 1st post, there is installable apk for every single rom

All hdpi users I would like to see some screen from your phones:
    -system dialer
    -statusbar expanded
    -theme chooser
    -home
    -settings