Where You are in the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

andreww88

Aug 6, 2011
Mobile, AL
www.andrewsthoughts.net
So, this is an international Note so I was just going to ask where everyone was in the world? I am wondering if I one of the few people in the United States (with AT&T) that has an international Note and not the i9220 ATT Note.

So, let's start a fun discussion about the international Note and where all it is at in the world!

Last edited by a moderator:

georgios73

Jan 13, 2012
Limassol
Cyprus
Despite the 500euro price tag (contract free) there are a lot of N700's around on our little island.

mobilevil

Nov 3, 2010
Hong Kong
Hong Kong here,
when i bought my note, i checked many shops and there's people buying the note in ALL the shop i visited
it is very popular now

brooon

May 11, 2009
THIS...IS...SWITZERLAND!

Gerard-Butler-This-Is-Sparta1.jpg

:)

DJsCrIBbLe

Feb 22, 2012
United states. And the att note is the i717 bud not i9220 which is basically the same as our n7000

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

skyhigh2004

Oct 10, 2010
Saint Cloud MN
I'm in MN, USA. I'm on T-Mobile so I sadly only get 2G with this beast. :( Still the best phone I've ever used. I end up just letting my galaxy nexus with 4g just lay dormant on my desk.

Sent from one of my Galaxies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    THIS...IS...SWITZERLAND!

Gerard-Butler-This-Is-Sparta1.jpg

:)
    Thread Closed

This thread is not really needed, you can add your location to your profile, plus i have opened a off topic thread. The nail in the coffin was the post above, i dont want any anti government/country feelings it can quickly get out of hand.​
    So, this is an international Note so I was just going to ask where everyone was in the world? I am wondering if I one of the few people in the United States (with AT&T) that has an international Note and not the i9220 ATT Note.

So, let's start a fun discussion about the international Note and where all it is at in the world!
    Malaysia here..

Sent from my GT-N7000 using XDA
    Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia!