[TOOL][SHARE] Amazing tool for you flashaholics!

Search This thread

JoeFCaputo113

Feb 2, 2013
New York
Android Flashable Zip Creator

Create your own flashable zips! GREAT tool for those who flash a lot of ROMs, just zip up all of your apps/Xposed modules/etc. and just flash it after you flash the ROM! I know nothing about Dev'ing or anything of the sort but was still able to use this, very simple and amazing tool! Only thing is, our device isn't officially supported (yet, I am working with the Dev to get our device supported). So for now, you will need to download THIS and place it right where it says "Click here to select update-binary". Be sure to read the OP, but it's very simple, if you have any questions feel free to ask!

**Don't forget to thank @Nikhil for creating such an awesome tool.**

Reactions: B5Z and Y.G.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Android Flashable Zip Creator

Create your own flashable zips! GREAT tool for those who flash a lot of ROMs, just zip up all of your apps/Xposed modules/etc. and just flash it after you flash the ROM! I know nothing about Dev'ing or anything of the sort but was still able to use this, very simple and amazing tool! Only thing is, our device isn't officially supported (yet, I am working with the Dev to get our device supported). So for now, you will need to download THIS and place it right where it says "Click here to select update-binary". Be sure to read the OP, but it's very simple, if you have any questions feel free to ask!

**Don't forget to thank @Nikhil for creating such an awesome tool.**