[Q]Thin blue line on screen

Search This thread

sid21

May 17, 2012
Mumbai
Today morning wokeup with a bright day,
I saw my phone working normal
I have mahdi rom on my phone..
But theres no issue with rom or any mod is what im sure about..

I looked at my phone..
And im having a very thin blue line on the right of the screen which is probably a hardware issue as it doesnt get captured in the screenshots..
And my power button doesnt work anymore any better.. After fighting with it and has been same since 6 months.. It works..
And the line came from today morning..

When i boot the phone its in red at google logo and fades away n when completes the boot.. It comes from start with blue everywhere on screen..

I have been using the phone like 2 years and so please help me with the problem if anyone else may have came across

sid21

May 17, 2012
Mumbai
it does appear even on the twrp,bootloader and even on boot logo of circles too,
so will a factory reset solve it?

Last edited:

sid21

May 17, 2012
Mumbai
I don't think so, it is probably a hardware issue. Maybe you can check the inner parts of the phone or send it to a repair service. It seems like the connector between the motherboard and the screen is the reponsible.

Thank you for the reply,
Hope its just a connection problem cause i cant afford screen right now.. I have used my phone with soo much care and yet this happening is very sad for me..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    it does appear even on the twrp,bootloader and even on boot logo of circles too,
    so will a factory reset solve it?

I don't think so, it is probably a hardware issue. Maybe you can check the inner parts of the phone or send it to a repair service. It seems like the connector between the motherboard and the screen is the reponsible.