[Q] Factory Rom or Backup for sgh1337 Please!!!

Search This thread

lluggnut

Jan 25, 2013
Hi i recently had some trouble with my phone sgh1337m and somehow lost my backup , i downloaded this but it is not factory and seems broken , no wifi or phone dial function. .

es0tericcha0s

May 6, 2010
mobilemojo5280.com
Hi i recently had some trouble with my phone sgh1337m and somehow lost my backup , i downloaded this but it is not factory and seems broken , no wifi or phone dial function. .

*sigh* You realize when you say "I downloaded this..." without providing what "this" is is pretty useless for us to help you troubleshoot?

What update WERE you on before you started modifying the phone?
What did you download and install?
What modem / baseband version is installed?

Wifi and phone functions are most likely not working because you either downloaded the wrong thing or didn't follow the installation instructions correctly. Typically this would be because of mismatched modem and kernel or there's a patch that needs to be installed.

Usually I would just say install the newest stock firmware (4.4.2) through Odin, but depending on what update the phone had originally and if you plan on continuing to customize your phone, it might be better to stick on an older system as the newer ones really lock down the ATT version.

Long story short: Help us help you. Provide ALL the details about what's going on and we can probably get you fixed up easily enough.

lluggnut

Jan 25, 2013
Sry

I337MVLUFNC1_880525_REV06_user_low_ship_MULTI i installed this rom , i was on kit kat 4.4.2. and i installed gummy rom which did not work , then realized i lost the @#$#@% backup here is what it says under about device: model sgh1337m
android version -4.2.2
baseband -1337mvluamdj
kernel version 3.4.0-517283 dpi@dell155#1
build number - jdq39.1337mvluamdj
selinux status - permissive

i have data but no wifi and cant dial out . wish i was more careful with my stock rom lol. i dont think the kernel is right ? Think gummy rom did something to it . can i fix or can i get stock rom ? I am on rogers carrier and need canada rom or to fix can you tell me if there is a patch .
I just realized that samsung posts their factory roms so i am thinking to go back to SGH-I337M RWC I337MVLUFNC1 4.4.2 . which is what I had there before , Do i need to do anything special before i flash it , this file is .zip so what is the best way to flash ? ROM Manager?

Last edited: