[Q] Need urgent Help

Search This thread
Dec 18, 2013
Hi Guys,

Greeting to all

I am using Galaxy note N-7000 which i have upgraded to KIT Kat 4.4.2 with Omni version 4.4.2-20140507 and my kernel version is 3.0.64-OMNI-g084c4ed.

problem is that in the process of the upgrade to this , i had failed to install ga-google apps and now google play and other application are not showing.

the phone is not rebooting to neither CWM recovery mode not Teamwin.

Please suggest.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Pravash

treacherous_hawk

Dec 22, 2012
Hi Guys,

Greeting to all

I am using Galaxy note N-7000 which i have upgraded to KIT Kat 4.4.2 with Omni version 4.4.2-20140507 and my kernel version is 3.0.64-OMNI-g084c4ed.

problem is that in the process of the upgrade to this , i had failed to install ga-google apps and now google play and other application are not showing.

the phone is not rebooting to neither CWM recovery mode not Teamwin.

Please suggest.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Pravash

How are you trying to reboot to recovery? Via power menu option or 3 button combo options?

treacherous_hawk

Dec 22, 2012
I am trying with 3 button combo options

Try the power menu options, when you press restart you should get option for restart recovery, download, Reboot. Choose recovery and press ok. If you dont get that option enable the advanced reboot option from Developer options. if already checked, uncheck and recheck. To enable developer option press on build number 7 to 8 times.

Dec 18, 2013
Thanks Bro!!But Still no luck

Try the power menu options, when you press restart you should get option for restart recovery, download, Reboot. Choose recovery and press ok. If you dont get that option enable the advanced reboot option from Developer options. if already checked, uncheck and recheck. To enable developer option press on build number 7 to 8 times.

Reply: Thanks Bro!! Now i got the recovery option, but when i reboot the phone to recovery mode, i am only getting teamwin screen, but no further options available on teamwin screen. i beleive teamwin has been corrupted.

Please suggest how to proceed further.

Regards,

Pravash

nokiamodeln91

Jun 6, 2012
Reply: Thanks Bro!! Now i got the recovery option, but when i reboot the phone to recovery mode, i am only getting teamwin screen, but no further options available on teamwin screen. i beleive teamwin has been corrupted.

Please suggest how to proceed further.

Regards,

Pravash

This happens when one of the storages are not loaded properly then you get stuck on the twrp splash screen. Sometimes it takes about 20 seconds for the menu to appear.

Dec 18, 2013
after upgrading to CM12.1LollipopAndroid 5.1.1NightOwl Beta 4 phone rebooting frequen

Hi Friends,
hi friends,

i am using Samsung Galaxy Note Model No- GT-N7000 and recently upgraded to CM12.1LollipopAndroid 5.1.1NightOwl Beta 4
After couple of hours I could see that my Phone is rebooting frequently and wi-fi also not working.

Please suggest to which version I should upgrade to? Is [ROM][CM12.1][Lollipop][Android 5.1.1] NightOwl Beta 4 is advisible?

Thanks,

Pravash
sahupravash.mm@gmail.com