What ICS-Rom is good for daily use

Search This thread

Knobibrot

Sep 15, 2008
Hey guys,

I'm reading a lot of posts regarding ICS-Roms and I'm confused:
Which one should I flash onto my SGS if I want the most stable experience?

Thanks for your kind help

olszan

Jan 20, 2011
DK3 + Devil2 0.67 kernel

I use DarkKnight 3 (not 4 which is buggy) with Devil2 0.67 kernel and all works just great! Form me its perfect for daily use in terms of stability and usability. No issues at all. But you may want to try yourself which rom works best for you...

vafels

Dec 14, 2011
infinitum

I just started using infinitum and very happy with it.

Installation of the roms is quite simple and straightforward so you could easily try a bunch out and make your own mind.

pjdpinheiro

Nov 25, 2007
Cascais
Been trying to decide between CM9 nightly and SLIM ICS.
Right now I feel Slim a litle faster and lighter (with semaphore BM kernel is really great).

DaveBG

Mar 18, 2011
I am on CM9 latest build and have no problems so far. I was on Darky rom before with lagfix enabled.

BladeZero

Apr 10, 2012
Joberg
I have to say from my experience one cosmics ICSSGS RC 4.1 or 4.2 is perfect. I have had very few problems and it proper stock Ics which I love, I find all the added extras just make problems.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA

Minnaz

Jan 20, 2012
Iv been on and off teamhacksung's cm9 since build 9 and since build 14 iv been using it as a daily. iv got absolutly no complaints it is a great rom and now with the nightlys it is getting better and better. Im a big follower in the cm series but best thing to do us read some of the development forums and see wich tickles your fancy

Sent from my GT-I9000 using xda premium

MaesterB

Sep 23, 2010
Regina
I'm currently on ICSSGS 4.2 with Semaphore 0.9.7. I do work, play games, text, chat, etc..

Only grief I have with my phone right now is the GPS is borked. In some apps.

Can't wait for RC5 though. It's supposed to just rock!

Eleve11

Oct 1, 2011
Stockholm
Easy.

Latest CM9 Nightly. So damn good. Fast as a running cat! GPS works just fine, wifi works fine.

I'm also using Infinitys blue theme over that so it's pretty awsome!

mk_ln

Jul 16, 2010
I use DarkKnight 3 (not 4 which is buggy) with Devil2 0.67 kernel and all works just great! Form me its perfect for daily use in terms of stability and usability. No issues at all. But you may want to try yourself which rom works best for you...

agreed...though i use 0.67b

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Cm9 nightly

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5