using gear with a gophone/Note 3?

Search This thread

spinedoc

Dec 31, 2005
I just picked up a Note 3 and wanted to get a Gear watch as well. The problem is I'm with Gophone prepaid and you can't tether with them. Does this mean I'm out of luck and can't tether the Gear to my Note 3?

awasser1

Account currently disabled
Jan 4, 2011
GB
meettomy.site
I just picked up a Note 3 and wanted to get a Gear watch as well. The problem is I'm with Gophone prepaid and you can't tether with them. Does this mean I'm out of luck and can't tether the Gear to my Note 3?[/QUOTE

as long as the phone has android 4.3 the watch will work. i dont know if all the extra rooted functions work but the regular notifications, etc should work ...

spinedoc

Dec 31, 2005
I just picked up a Note 3 and wanted to get a Gear watch as well. The problem is I'm with Gophone prepaid and you can't tether with them. Does this mean I'm out of luck and can't tether the Gear to my Note 3?[/QUOTE

as long as the phone has android 4.3 the watch will work. i dont know if all the extra rooted functions work but the regular notifications, etc should work ...

Thanks, I was mainly curious about internet access. Being on Go phone, with the Gear tethered to my Note 3 will I be able to access the internet on the Gear itself?