Search This thread

StarkCity

May 4, 2012
Palm Desert, Ca
www.facebook.com
A few things peeps should know, multiple EQ's and Players running are going to give you issues. You've got to manually stop, freeze, revoke default, or uninstall these if you want to test the validity of this tweak. Since you're here, I'm going to assume you're like me, trying to squeeze all you can out of your device. Lemme tell you now, attempting to stack eq's and double up on bass boosters and stuff just don't fly messing with Beats audio, feats it, or the beats audio from the play store. Before you even flash it turn your eq off, kill the processes and start the set up clean to see what exactly don't jive with it, then freeze, remove, modify or delete the problem apk. Just my experience, on 3 different devices. Hope this helps anyone, I believe in the tweak, I can tell a difference in audio right away. But you absolutely need high quality downloads to listen to to do it justice.

Sent from my CM10 8.9

---------- Post added at 10:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 AM ----------

Does this work on JB Roms?

What build?

Sent from my CM10 8.9

mayank shekhar

Apr 16, 2012
A few things peeps should know, multiple EQ's and Players running are going to give you issues. You've got to manually stop, freeze, revoke default, or uninstall these if you want to test the validity of this tweak. Since you're here, I'm going to assume you're like me, trying to squeeze all you can out of your device. Lemme tell you now, attempting to stack eq's and double up on bass boosters and stuff just don't fly messing with Beats audio, feats it, or the beats audio from the play store. Before you even flash it turn your eq off, kill the processes and start the set up clean to see what exactly don't jive with it, then freeze, remove, modify or delete the problem apk. Just my experience, on 3 different devices. Hope this helps anyone, I believe in the tweak, I can tell a difference in audio right away. But you absolutely need high quality downloads to listen to to do it justice.

Sent from my CM10 8.9

---------- Post added at 10:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 AM ----------

What build?

Sent from my CM10 8.9
SuperGalaxyNexus for SII?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

Durka

Jul 11, 2010
So I read that installing this on your sgs3 will give you bootloop. Not sure but I just installed it and it seems to work fine. Unfortunatly I didnt listen music on the phone before installing this, so im not sure if it works 100%. But quality of the music is pretty good so Im thinking it does.

But did it install on my sgs3 while it should go into bootloop.. Maybe bootloop happens on rooted stockroms?? Installed it in cm9.. Everything works fine, no issues noticable.

Any way to disable mod and compare quality without uninstalling drivers completely?

Another question. Found a closed thread: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1732763. Could I flash this without hurting the drivers already installed through: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.motioncoding.beats&hl=en

Last edited:

lenti_db

Jun 27, 2010
Ronneby
Garaget.org
Hey i did install the latest Beats on my Galaxy Note with CM9 Asylum Final version, i can hear the different on the sound especially on my Beats By Dre Pro/Beats By Dre Tour, but shouldnt the Beats logo appear when i connect the headset?

well the important thing is it works another question, wich music player works best with Beats Audio?

js2892

Jul 28, 2012
Bangalore
i just installed it, even with small end phone like Galaxy ace(s5830i) i really see the difference(not much though). However with power amp, all difference just goes away...i'm also using equalizer app and it can combined with beats audio to give more nice effects, it does not messes with beats i believe!

lenti_db

Jun 27, 2010
Ronneby
Garaget.org
I can confirm that the newest version of Beats Audio works on Galaxy Note N7000 without any problems at all :D
And yes i can hear big difference, especially with my Beats By Dre Pro and Tour

For those who really want the notification logo with beats, you can download it here -> Beats Audio @ Play Store I did it and installed it rebooted the phone and tadaa everything works great :D

here are my specs:

screenshot2012081420580.png

screenshot2012081420583.png

Vlad_z

Mar 25, 2011
Flashed 5.1 on SGS2 with stock and rooted ICS 4.0.3 - no changes in sound. I have tried Google Music, stock player and Pandora. My headphones is pretty good one - Sennheiser HD 595.

hansonchen

Jun 14, 2012
Definitely can feel difference in my new toy, sgs2. My previous htc sensation xl I have also produced the strong bass. Thank you :good::good:

Running stock rooted ics 4.0.3 with beats earphones

jayjayjoker2

Jun 6, 2011
Salt Lake City
I flashed on my captivate glide seems like its working my songs sound way better

Just plugged in my headphones and yes it works way good im so amazed in the power

Btw im using the ics leak on my phone

Sent from my SGH-I927 using xda premium

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    RockoDev peoject,

*New update Equalizer has been added to the app 01/06/2016

Hello is has been a long time since i have updated or maintained this Mod, i was recently received many emails and Dm's asking for links, zip, and ETC regrading the Mod so i though i could bring a little bit of support back to community to THOSE WHO ARE STILL INTERESTED IN THE MOD!

Hello Welcome To Beats Audio Mod 2k16

What this includes
    *Beats Libs
    *Beats Bins
    *ETC Files
    *SRS
    *New HW files(Could affect boot for some phones Back up before Flashing)

thanks

SNOOPY33
    amarullz
    Old
    virus for bringing it to the evo first even tho i dont have a evo but thanks!!
    carl1961
    Old
    jwischka
    Quinny899
    Htc
    Beats audio
    Me
    And person who ported xloud
    _Sofos_

Working devices

Photon
    SGII
    Razr
    Atrix
    Xoom
    Galaxy tab 7.7
    A500
    Galaxy Note
    LG P990 (Optimus 2x)

How to's

if zip doesnt install files in right place(Dont Forget to R/W IN ROOT EXPLORER)

1.download zip
    2.unzip using root explorer
    3.multi select files
    4.go into system and paste were they exp system/bin-system/etc-system/libs
    5.reboot phone fix permission in recovery

Changlogs

07/31/12
    edited some files
    and build prop audio tweaks

06/29/12
    removed alot of usless files
    and updated new files must have init.d support

05/06/12
    newer leaked ice for htc
    bin,etc,libs etc files
    05/05/12
    new srs files
    framework files
    bin files

03/17
    New rezound files
    Beats Audio HW files
    bin files
    New zip
    added more audio files that were missing

03/14
    added missing files
    thanks imbawind for singing zip[/SIZE]

OLD DOWNLOADS

This ZIP is for all 2.3+ (marhensa)
    Download
    If you have a SGII or maybe any Samsung download this file "JUST SAMSUNG"( _Sofos_ )
    Download
    IF FOR SOME REASON ABOUT ZIPS DONT WORK USE DOWNLOAD03/02/12
    OLD ZIPS
    DOWNLOAD

DOWNLOAD03/02/12

[/CENTER]
    Im not asking for money i do this for free and so what do you want me too add you too credits take a chill pill

For abybody with negative comments take them some where else dont want to hear them and deal with them

Audio is something special.
    When you say there is an improvement, people tend to listen closer and perceive something different even if it doesn't exist.
    That's called placebo.

All I'm asking is intellectual honesty in order to not abuse of this many times proven fact.

I also think placebo-mods are affecting negatively everyone's work and also the confidence XDA users have in developers.

The solution is simple: It improves audio? That can be measured then!
    If you can't measure it, it means it does nothing.

Me, I measured, Galaxy S II. found it wasn't working. It's not an opinion or a critic. It's a fact.
    I THE ORIGINAL PERSON THAT CAME UP WITH THE IDEA AND PORTED IT

Just tested devices
    sg2

Pm' me reason alot people have not giving me credit for taking my time and work thank you

Tested, with a precise and valid methodology I use in my work and reviews

All it does is strictly no change in audio output.

If you claiming you're improving sound quality while implicitly asking for donations (aka [Donate to me] button) I strongly suggest you to bring some elements supporting your assumptions.

I might add that by distributing random files and libs you're violating several manufacturers copyrights and intellectual property.