How many apps you have on your Note?

Search This thread

Skip-Breezy

Dec 4, 2008
Just wanted to know how many downloaded apps you currently have on your Note? I have 113 currently.

zmore

Apr 25, 2011
NYC
tweaked 2.0, after wiping dalvik, says optimizing app * of 317. that's the most I've ever had on any device I think. My app drawer count is 65.

I was up right around 320 user+system apps too, a couple weeks ago. Then I started running out of internal storage (32GB) for large updates and was too lazy to use FolderMount to move the big games over to external storage so I just decided to uninstall a bunch of crap I never used and now I'm down to "only" 292.

Rather than just uninstalling, I use TitaniumBackup to apply an "Archived" label, then I use its one-click Backup->Verify->Uninstall menu option to get rid of it, but keep it locally frozen and hidden from my normal non-archived apps list. Wish TiBu or some other app had a way to make it even easier to freeze/unfreeze, so that you could, for example, have 1000 games "on your phone", but the vast majority are just archived on your external SD and only the last 50 recently used are actually installed on your phone. (anyone dev reading this feel free to steal the idea)

d12unk13astard

Aug 5, 2010
Bakersucks
At one point I had close to 900 active apps, nowadays I still have close to 950 tho there all backed up thru titanium and I only install what I feel like playing at the moment then uninstall. Only important apps I keep on my phone 100% now and rarely have games installed for too long.

Sent from my SM-N900T using xda premium