Charger rating

Search This thread

mon_iker

Aug 18, 2008
I lost the charger that came with the phone so got myself another charger. This new charger takes a hell of a long time to charge the phone, takes around 3-4 hours to get a full charge. I see that the Current rating is a pathetic 0.7A.

Could anyone let me know what is the Ampere rating of the charger that came with the phone? I'm thinking of buying a 2A charger for quick charging, anyone using such a charger and will that be safe? Thanks in advance for the answers!

ShadowsDie

May 21, 2013
Galati
I lost the charger that came with the phone so got myself another charger. This new charger takes a hell of a long time to charge the phone, takes around 3-4 hours to get a full charge. I see that the Current rating is a pathetic 0.7A.

Could anyone let me know what is the Ampere rating of the charger that came with the phone? I'm thinking of buying a 2A charger for quick charging, anyone using such a charger and will that be safe? Thanks in advance for the answers!

im pretty sure the stock is 2a
just saying because i have a 0,7 and it takes too much but charging my optimus g that requieres a lot more power charges perfectlry with stock samsung charger (with 0.7 the optimus doesnt even charge not even a bit)

Reactions: mon_iker

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    It's 0.7A too.

im pretty sure the stock is 2a
    just saying because i have a 0,7 and it takes too much but charging my optimus g that requieres a lot more power charges perfectlry with stock samsung charger (with 0.7 the optimus doesnt even charge not even a bit)