Best way to ROOT Atrix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

marko!

Feb 7, 2011
Halifax
you need to unlock the bootloader to install roms.

Also thread reported. Didn't search and wrong forum.:)

sent from my Atrix via XDA premium

tsouza

Jan 28, 2010
Rio de Janeiro
Best way is doing a little research before wasting your time opening useless threads in wrong forums

Sent from my MB860 using xda premium

idle0095

Dec 15, 2006
▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █
first off i want to know why you think im in the wrong forum? This is the atrix dev forum. Im in the right section. Report all you want. I asked a simple question. After looking through all the threads I couldnt find the best way. Im asking for the best way not a guide.

Djazin

Sep 19, 2010
first off i want to know why you think im in the wrong forum? This is the atrix dev forum. Im in the right section. Report all you want. I asked a simple question. After looking through all the threads I couldnt find the best way. Im asking for the best way not a guide.

First this is the dev forum and your not a dev nor dose your thread lead to anything that is under development or hasn't been developed the hell out of to where its not relevant anymore, second you asked a question >,> there is a Q&A section for I don't know questions and answers <,< last you admit that you found multiple guides in your last bit so.... do tell why is this development with over 400 posts..... o_O Id like to see you come up with a good explanation.....

dgowe15

Jun 7, 2011
Clearfield
Are any of you guys mods?? Let the mods do their jobs without adding more useless posts telling the kid how dumb he is

Sent from my MB860 using xda premium

xploited

Feb 8, 2009
FFS, you could have just answered the dudes question with one post without bumping the thread to the top all day long.

Now, THE ANSWER IS: there is no best way. It either works or it doesn't (either successfully gives your root or doesn't).

Having said that, the most bullet proof way according to people's feedback is the preinstal method, BUT... CWM method and gingerbreak also successfully worked for me both on 2.2.2 and on 2.3.4.

p.s. People on here are right. You only create new threads in Development section if you developed something. You could have just left a post in one of the root threads, or opened a question thread in Q/A forums.

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.