Originally Posted by freza080
. read the article in the mentioned link and got many things cleared. But i couldn't get exact version of my moto defy SFB. please please send me a direct link of that file. A million thanks to your reply
Do you have the RSD Lite and the USB drivers installed. If not then refer to this article:
For the SBF file use the following direct link to download the SBF:
[Note: The above SBF is not Chinese which causes the flash burn; it is Taiwanese and safe to flash.]
Download and extract the above file.
1. Launch RSD lite and select the above extracted SBF file;
2. Turn off the phone and remove and replace the battery;
3. Press Volume UP and Power button until you see Bootloader menu;
4. Once its shows the Bootloader menu connect the USB cable to the RSD lite and then start the flashing process;
5. Phone will update the software and once it shows Success you are good to go.
Hope it helps!
Google Nexus 4
CM 10.1 franco.Kernel r382 NexusLouder
Motorola Defy (SOC) CyanogenMod 10.1 (JellyBean) Android 4.2.2 by Quarx
SE C510 -- Resting in drawer
SE W700 -- Resting in drawer