Please read this !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

FyJy

Jan 12, 2012
Ploiesti
I have a friend that his child born with his heart in the right and has a hole in it, we are trying to collect some money for his boy that has just 2 weeks.
We really need to make 5000 euro for a very hard operation in Spain.

I know that are people out there that doesn't believe in this type of messages but i hope that my message will make at least 2-3000 people make a donation with at least 1 euro over the million ones we are in the internet.

I know that people in general does not have money too much but i hope...i hope 1 euro is not too much to ask.

I have an old paypal verified account and true that i'm trying to raise the money...Let's hope for the best.

The paypal email account where everyone can send money is watherlili84@yahoo.com

I am bathing admins and moderators to not delete this this topic...it's harmless and maybe the rooms will be spread for this to come to a happy end.

I wanna say i wish lot of good health and much happiness to all that makes a donation or at least spread the word.

M_T_M

Troll King & Retired Señor Mod - I Regret Nothing!
Apr 14, 2009
Texas
I have a friend that his child born with his heart in the right and has a hole in it, we are trying to collect some money for his boy that has just 2 weeks.
We really need to make 5000 euro for a very hard operation in Spain.

I know that are people out there that doesn't believe in this type of messages but i hope that my message will make at least 2-3000 people make a donation with at least 1 euro over the million ones we are in the internet.

I know that people in general does not have money too much but i hope...i hope 1 euro is not too much to ask.

I have an old paypal verified account and true that i'm trying to raise the money...Let's hope for the best.

The paypal email account where everyone can send money is watherlili84@yahoo.com

I am bathing admins and moderators to not delete this this topic...it's harmless and maybe the rooms will be spread for this to come to a happy end.

I wanna say i wish lot of good health and much happiness to all that makes a donation or at least spread the word.

Hello OP,
Sadly we've been thought this before in the past only to find out that it was all a lie.
My recommendation to you will be to contact this site's administrator and ask for permission to post something like this. He may ask you for moar proof perhaps but until then....I have to close this thread. ...hope you understand.

If true, I sincerely wish the best to your mate and his child and may God give them the strength they need during this period. If this is alie....you then are hopeless, OP.

Cheers,

Status
Not open for further replies.