[ROM] 01/01/13 Stock rooted odexed JB Telstra_WWE_3.17.841.2

Search This thread

radavs

Jul 4, 2011
Darwin
Just out of interest, how did I break the wiper app?

I actually forgot to remove it. I was told it's just another way of Google knowing where you are. I don't like the way they do that stuff without telling us.

Sent from my HTC One XL using xda premium

It's just some symlinks that are missing on the install update-script. You can always remove the apk like you said and that should kill the errors, I just like giving the whole stock rom so people can remove/keep what they want. :laugh:

PS. Rom should be up within 4/5 hours

Reactions: nbhnohome

pablo11

Jun 23, 2007
Down Under
Yeah I don't get the errors cos I removed it.

Cool, I'll leave it with you then - thanks for taking over what I had started and at least you have the resources to upload it :)

radavs

Jul 4, 2011
Darwin

Cool, I'll leave it with you then - thanks for taking over what I had started and at least you have the resources to upload it :)

HEY HEY HEY, slow down boy! I'm not taking over just giving your work as a complete package! :highfive:
All credit goes to you! and that's why I'm posting it here and not in my section. People will see your u/n in the about phone section.:victory:

pablo11

Jun 23, 2007
Down Under
HEY HEY HEY, slow down boy! I'm not taking over just giving your work as a complete package! :highfive:
All credit goes to you! and that's why I'm posting it here and not in my section. People will see your u/n in the about phone section.:victory:

Ha Ha, thanks. I don't often get called boy anymore ( I'm 45 "cough cough" )

As soon as it's up I will modify the OP with all the credit you deserve :highfive:

I love working with fellow aussies :good:

Cheers mate.

Last edited:

vangoogle

Aug 1, 2007
Just went to send MMS and it shows 40k / 600k so I am assuming there is a 600k limit for MMS is this right, I have no idea, just seen everyone always talking about 1M and 1.5M limits?

PS if radavs hosting runs into trouble I can host on my website, i have 20GB traffic allowance per month so that should help a bit, let me know.

Last edited:

pablo11

Jun 23, 2007
Down Under
Just went to send MMS and it shows 40k / 600k so I am assuming there is a 600k limit for MMS is this right, I have no idea, just seen everyone always talking about 1M and 1.5M limits?

PS if radavs hosting runs into trouble I can host on my website, i have 20GB traffic allowance per month so that should help a bit, let me know.

You can edit the CID xml in the Customise folder to encrease the limit - but I have a feeling that Telstra only supports 600k - that is the stock setup.

If you do edit that file you will need to re-flash the rom.

Thanks for the offer of hosting. Maybe you could upload the radio if you grabbed it first time around?

Cheers

Reactions: nbhnohome

thejosh86

Sep 2, 2010
Sydney
Thanks mate - will look at giving this a run today.

I'm pretty sure we can get away with a higher MMS limit - I've had mine at a meg, I know it fails if you're around the 3MB or so mark.

vangoogle

Aug 1, 2007
You can edit the CID xml in the Customise folder to encrease the limit - but I have a feeling that Telstra only supports 600k - that is the stock setup.

If you do edit that file you will need to re-flash the rom.

Thanks for the offer of hosting. Maybe you could upload the radio if you grabbed it first time around?

Cheers

OK Radio file from OP is available here: Radio_File

Reactions: pablo11

pablo11

Jun 23, 2007
Down Under
Ok done. I thought I should point people to the kernel thread just in case things change - like they do :) - removed it anyway.

Cheers.

radavs

Jul 4, 2011
Darwin
Thanks for this. Any chance you could upload the stock version? I really need Polaris. Thanks again.

Removed some bloat (Telstra Navigator, Google plus, Polaris, pdf viewer)

English language only - other languages removed - they can be pulled from the original OTA zip (which can be found here on the forums) and added to the rom.zip before flashing.
:

Easier if you download the OTA and move that apk into the system/app folder yourself

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Feel free to use this but I accept no responsibility for the results - read up before you flash!

This is a collaboration between radavs and me and is primarily for Telstra users but can be modified for any carrier in build.prop.

I use this on a daily basis and have had no issues for a week solid.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All apps working - including video camera.

Removed some bloat (Telstra Navigator, Google plus, Polaris, pdf viewer)

English language only - other languages removed - they can be pulled from the original OTA zip (which can be found here on the forums) and added to the rom.zip before flashing.

There are no screen shots because we all know what a stock rom looks like......

DOWNLOADS:

Rom http://www.4sync.com/zip/_8CLQVVk/radavs-pablo11-TelstraJB-stock.html MD5 e49ec694f7d22bc37b851a2365f4dad4

Radio http://www.vangoogle.com.au/HTC_oneXL/EVITA_HTCTelstra_JB_Radio.zip - Thanks for the mirror vangoogle!

Flashing Instructions:

1)Perform a backup and then a FULL wipe in TWRP and Flash the Telstra JB radio zip.

2)Flash the rom zip and boot up.

I use System Tuner to overclock and disable the power notification - have fun!

Thanks to radavs and the people mentioned here and the XDA community:good:

Ha Ha, thanks. I don't often get called boy anymore ( I'm 45 "cough cough" )

As soon as it's up I will modify the OP with all the credit you deserve :highfive:

I love working with fellow aussies :good:

Cheers mate.
    This will install all missing apps/language apps to make it full stock JB Telstra rom
    http://removed--- Update.zip MD5: 1a874fd4386318c045ecfcb317ff9bab

This Folder has all the stock Telstra roms plus latest JB radio and other files

New working Full stock updater zip

Reserved - just in case.

An extra note: I am on hboot 1.09 - I cannot garuntee this will work with other hboot versions.