Problem with lg support tool

Search This thread

tomi001

Jul 6, 2012
Hello there
I have a problem with the lg support tool. My computer is in german language.

Sent from my LG-E986 using xda app-developers app

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1394105052657.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1394105052657.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 1,919

tomi001

Jul 6, 2012
So your problem is that your computer is in German?

Sent from my LG-E980 using xda app-developers app

I dont know but the lg support tool just shows question marks. It can be the problem, that the computer is in german. Is there any fix?

galapagos

Mar 11, 2013
Can't see anything in the picture as it's too darn small. It's most likely related to the usb drivers not installed properly.

jhb019

Jun 14, 2012
London
Hello there

If it is lots of question marks, it means that the language it is set to isn't installed on your system (it's probably korean).

Click the set of question marks which are second to the right at the very top. A menu will appear. Click the first option. This will open a new dialog. Click on the top drop down and the second drop down to change your language. Then click the button on the left and it will have the right language and country.

I forgot to change the language once when I was flashing a kdz and I got a bit worried because it was just a load of question marks, but the program should still work fine even if you can't see what it is saying.

Scubacruiser

Jul 6, 2012
Running the LG Mobile Support Tool on another computer worked fine for me. I was getting all ???? ?? ?? ? ? ???? ?? and the program would crash.

Last edited:

tayeb100

Apr 8, 2016
If it is lots of question marks, it means that the language it is set to isn't installed on your system (it's probably korean).

Click the set of question marks which are second to the right at the very top. A menu will appear. Click the first option. This will open a new dialog. Click on the top drop down and the second drop down to change your language. Then click the button on the left and it will have the right language and country.

I forgot to change the language once when I was flashing a kdz and I got a bit worried because it was just a load of question marks, but the program should still work fine even if you can't see what it is saying.

Hi
Please i am facing the same problem all i see alot of question marks i am using different version of that tool when trying to click any of the menu options it is not response.
Please what to do

Hope to see xda community the biggest cellphone solutions community

Alaa Qwider

Feb 20, 2017
language file

can anyone put the language file that placed in C:\ProgramData\LGMOBILEAX\Language to download,
i do all possible solution and nothing work

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello there