Screen sensitivity

Search This thread

SirHoover2010

Sep 12, 2011
Vincennes
Anyone else notice the screen isn't as sensitive as some of the other devices? Just got mine in the mail off swappa (moving from the s4) and making sure its actually a difference in the phone not a defect in this phone. Thanks!

huatz84

Jul 10, 2009
Binjai,North Sumatra
Hi,sirhoover..Reminds me of your Joker rom in Atrix HD. ?
It's been a long time and now you're back to Moto again..?
I think my Razr Maxx HD screen sensitivity is as good as my previous phones. Maybe it's more sensitive with CM-based rom. I haven' t tried custom rom coz I am stucked with latest stock JB and lock bootloader. ?
Hopefully next OTA with Kitkat will bring it back to life.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

SirHoover2010

Sep 12, 2011
Vincennes
Hi,sirhoover..Reminds me of your Joker rom in Atrix HD. ?
It's been a long time and now you're back to Moto again..?
I think my Razr Maxx HD screen sensitivity is as good as my previous phones. Maybe it's more sensitive with CM-based rom. I haven' t tried custom rom coz I am stucked with latest stock JB and lock bootloader. ?
Hopefully next OTA with Kitkat will bring it back to life.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Haha I loved that ROM. Matt Groff saved my life more than once while I was building that/bricking my phone. Yea man I am getting used to it and now I think its just a bit different so it messed with me at first lol. Back on moto man and I don't plan on switching. I "downgraded" to this phone from the s4. This phone is better for sure! Battery life and mine is unlocked....can't beat it!

huatz84

Jul 10, 2009
Binjai,North Sumatra
Haha I loved that ROM. Matt Groff saved my life more than once while I was building that/bricking my phone. Yea man I am getting used to it and now I think its just a bit different so it messed with me at first lol. Back on moto man and I don't plan on switching. I "downgraded" to this phone from the s4. This phone is better for sure! Battery life and mine is unlocked....can't beat it!
Yeah..all those Verizon bloatware might cause lagging for a while. I'm pretty sure CM-based ROM is faster and enjoyable.
You're lucky getting an unlocked one. Joker ROM for Razr HD sounds great. :D

SirHoover2010

Sep 12, 2011
Vincennes
Yeah..all those Verizon bloatware might cause lagging for a while. I'm pretty sure CM-based ROM is faster and enjoyable.
You're lucky getting an unlocked one. Joker ROM for Razr HD sounds great. :D

Haha I do have a lot of free time right now. Maybe I will see what I can do. No promises but I may get bored one day and knock out a lot of it haha.