[ROM][ICS] Team Eos ICS 2.0.0 [Updated 2012/4/27]

Search This thread

Ghost-of-the-Sun

Jan 6, 2012
Is deep sleep working?
I'm on Everest Nightly 58 and it doesn't seem to go to deep sleep... should I upgrade to 2.0.0?

whatsamod

Apr 29, 2010
Installed from EOS ics 1.0.0 had to wipe dalvik and cache, left data and had no problems. I did use the new gapps that was listed with the ROM, had to load Gmail, YouTube, and calendar from the market all else was fine.
Thanks for another great ROM looks and runs awesome.

WarrantyVoided

Aug 3, 2011
Titanium Backup

hello all
my xoom has been doing some freaky stuff lately, i flashed EOS 1.0 not too long ago, which rose my faultering xoom from the dead.(Many THANKS for this rom) but a few days ago TB started acting up. Just like it did when my xoom (which was only rooted then, not any custom rom) first started going haywire. So now everytime i try to run tb it locks up and i get the message "unfortunately TB has stopped" Damnit i said. i'll flash EOS again that'll fix it. but it did not. TB still will not run after wipe/reset/flash wingray/flash gapps. i had to install Mybackups to replace TB and mybackups is NO replacement for tb. but it just wont run.
isn't /mnt/sdcard supposed to get erased from anything I put on there when you factory reset? mines not

anybody have an idea?

Thank you

Last edited:

scooby1024

Apr 27, 2008
Can anyone comment on the availability of OPENVPN on this rom? I don't believe the kernel supports it, hopefully I'm wrong. @team EOS- if that is the case, can we (hoping, fingers crossed) expect to see OPENVPN support in the future?

Thanks for the great rom.

Sent from my Xoom using xda premium

Mjamocha

Jul 2, 2010
hello all
my xoom has been doing some freaky stuff lately, i flashed EOS 1.0 not too long ago, which rose my faultering xoom from the dead.(Many THANKS for this rom) but a few days ago TB started acting up. Just like it did when my xoom (which was only rooted then, not any custom rom) first started going haywire. So now everytime i try to run tb it locks up and i get the message "unfortunately TB has stopped" Damnit i said. i'll flash EOS again that'll fix it. but it did not. TB still will not run after wipe/reset/flash wingray/flash gapps. i had to install Mybackups to replace TB and mybackups is NO replacement for tb. but it just wont run.
isn't /mnt/sdcard supposed to get erased from anything I put on there when you factory reset? mines not

anybody have an idea?

Thank you

Move your Titanium Backup.apk from the system/app to data/app via root explorer.
If I am not mistaken, you have asked that question before about (internal) SDcard being erased after
CWM factory data rest - and the answer is still no it will not wipe your internal storage. So, it's not just your system LOL, that's just the way it goes.

Last edited:

tincbtrar

Nov 12, 2009
New York City
Move your Titanium Backup.apk from the system/app to data/app via root explorer.
If I am not mistaken, you have asked that question before about (internal) SDcard being erased after
CWM factory data rest - and the answer is still no it will not wipe your internal storage. So, it's not just your system LOL, that's just the way it goes.

This is interesting advice...but I thought TiBu was supposed to be installed as a /system/app?

Whenever I integrate my specified system apps into dalvik I notice that a lot of TiBu functions are system apps anyway.

The user could be having a problem with root or busybox. I would check those as well.

abbots

Apr 26, 2011
Sydney

thanks, installed, looking great, love new logo/animation.

question: do I still need rivendel.zip to get sms support ? I thought that was included as of recent builds ? if so, where do I get the sms app itself ? from rivendel.zip ? and, copy it to...? system/apps ?

question: I see 'ethernet' option in data counter, does that mean usb/ethernet drivers are included ? what do I need to 'enable' usb/ethernet device ?

thanks again

otis_bartleh

Aug 25, 2010
Martinez, CA
No data after a clean install, anyone seen this yet? I know I flashed the right one, double checked after too...

Haven't had time to play since I'm at work, but later on will re-download and check if that's it. I usually check md5sums, but was in a hurry to flash it on my break time...

jacko5

Aug 25, 2009
Hayle
Thanks for the new rom :D
I have not flashed it yet just wondering if i can falsh this over the top of version 1.0 as i want to keep all my apps ?

RoWeKo

Jan 2, 2011
Konz

The newest gapps only contains the minimum system apps that allow gapps to function. For anything else, go to the market. Or do what I do and make your own custom gapps pack.

Downloading Google Mail doesn't work in german Google play! So users from germany have to backup their GMail app before flashing or patch the Google play with the market enabler.

Some Google apps are not downloadable from Germany - that's a quest for Google to solve :D

But to not forget: really great work!!!

dirtyyy

Oct 10, 2011
Whats the best kernel to use with this that has no o/c or u/v changes. I just want the regular speed etc but i don't mind still having the option to change it in the settings.

and where is a good place to find it?

Regards

Last edited:

sbpetro

Jul 3, 2009
Worked for me

Thanks for the new rom :D
I have not flashed it yet just wondering if i can falsh this over the top of version 1.0 as i want to keep all my apps ?

I flashed 2.0 over 1.0 and I retained everything. All I did was clear the Dalvik cache and then install 2.0 and then gapps immediately after.

No issues so far.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    sE85.png

Motorola Xoom | Asus Transformer | Asus Transformer Prime

Welcome to the evolution of Tiamat XOOM.

With the AOSP release of Android 4.0 begins the next dawn of the Android operating system. And with this release comes Team EOS, the natural evolution of the TiamatXOOM development team.

It is the goal of Team EOS to develop and maintain the highest performing and most stable AOSP based rom for an array of platforms. The launching point for this development effort is the Motorola XOOM.

For the latest news on Team EOS Xoom releases make sure you follow @teameos on twitter and on IRC on Freenode in #xoom.

EOS Xoom is an AOSP based rom. It is developed and maintained by Team EOS and is the culmination of our own in house development efforts.

Installation notes
    1. Download the correct rom for your device.
    2. Download the google applications package
    3. Place these two files on your sdcard, or somewhere where your chosen recovery image can access them
    4. If you're not flashing from an EOS nightly build, you will need to perform a factory rest within recovery (wiping /data and /cache)
    5. Install the rom by selecting the zip file through the menus.
    6. Install the google applications package IMMEDIATELY after.
    7. Reboot your device and have fun with ICS

Features
    • Tiamat 3.0.15 gpu overclocked kernel
    • AOSP 4.0.4 based rom
    • Busybox
    • USB OTG support
    • Automatic mounting of FAT32 thumb drives
    • Automatic mounting of NTFS thumb drives with write support (doesn't work for everyone)
    • Enable / Disable stock ICS status bar settings
    • Enable / Disable EOS ics status bar settings
    • Enable / Disable Battery percentage text in the status bar
    • Enable / Disable battery icon in the status bar
    • Enable / Disable rotation on the lockscreen
    • User friendly overclocking settings that will detect if the tablet has restarted too often, and disables the overclocking
    • Enable / Disable the automatic brightness to decrease the brightness level
    • Enable / Disable the charging light
    • Define Rotation angles (Full, 90 Deg, 180 Deg, 270 Deg)
    • Face unlock
    • Face unlock retry button on the lockscreen.
    • Last accessed time and date in Browser history
    • Wifi Direct
    • Ability to hide the status bar
    • Show development settings in the browser by default
    • Ability to show and hide the clock in the status bar
    • Lockscreen actions
    • Statusbar clock can have its colour changed
    • Statusbar can have its colour changed

Screenshots

Downloads (also available in Goo Manager)

Google Applications (Required for all devices)

Wifi Xoom (wingray / MZ604)
    US 4G Xoom (stingray / MZ602)
    EU 3G Xoom (umts_everest / MZ601)
    US 3G Xoom (stingray_cdma / MZ600)

Source code

Old releases
    Moved to new thread

Developer Overlay has moved to Tegra Hardware And Feature Implementation
    2.0.0 is out
    do you have to flash GAPPS when coming from EOS 1.0.0?! :confused:

Take a chill pill dude. Let me try to be clear here. We are not in the gapps business. Gapps is not our problem. We are in the AOSP business. If you take the time to actually read the instructions before flashing custom firmware on your expensive tablet, you would know the answer. The newest gapps only contains the minimum system apps that allow gapps to function. For anything else, go to the market. Or do what I do and make your own custom gapps pack.