[Guide] Sprint/Verizon Galaxy SIII Flash to Page Plus Cellular Tutorial [Video]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

juanto2804

May 13, 2012
Contacted page plus and they say my meid is tied to my number

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda premium

---------- Post added at 06:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 06:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 PM ----------

team viewer id and pass ?

---------- Post added at 07:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

Team viewer id and pass ?

thanks again nevell..your the man! thanks for getting my gs3 back to life lol

Last edited:

Nevell

Jan 14, 2011
Walterboro
www.cpsunlocks.com
Contacted page plus and they say my meid is tied to my number

---------- Post added at 06:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 06:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 07:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

thanks again nevell..your the man! thanks for getting my gs3 back to life lol

Your welcome buddy

D

Dr.CDMA-VIA

If USB over network is garbage which one do you recommend to use nevell.:D

untruestory

Nov 7, 2010
I got my vzw gs3 basic flashed to ppc with talk and text but only 1x data. I tried using gusto as a donor but meid won't change. I have a RAZR full flashed to ppc but I can't read any passwords from it with dfs. I have no pro version of cdmaws. Can I read passwords with a dfs password for the RAZR? Suggestions?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using xda app-developers app

Nevell

Jan 14, 2011
Walterboro
www.cpsunlocks.com
I got my vzw gs3 basic flashed to ppc with talk and text but only 1x data. I tried using gusto as a donor but meid won't change. I have a RAZR full flashed to ppc but I can't read any passwords from it with dfs. I have no pro version of cdmaws. Can I read passwords with a dfs password for the RAZR? Suggestions?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using xda app-developers app

Don't show in the Razr. Use the incredible.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: dmonleo

PJnc284

Jan 25, 2009
Raleigh, NC
^ If nevell doesn't get back to you, I can pull the keys for you if needed. Have a Fascinate that I've used a couple times. Best $18 I've ever spent on ebay. :laugh:

What post number are you quoting? Also usb over network is garbage.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

Only used it once but it worked as intended to copy from Verizon Fascinate on my computer to a Verizon GS3 700 miles away. Ran across it and decided to try the demo on a whim. Overpriced at $149 since it isn't necessary though. It's another installation on both computers and requires port forwarding to be set up in the router on the server end and a license on the client end. Probably better options out there though if you NEED that functionality.

Last edited:

AlpineMan

Aug 6, 2008
I've always been curious about USB over network, but it looks like it's not the most optimal way of doing things. What are other flashers doing?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2

zombieasspounder

Jul 27, 2013
Sprint s3 not getting signal

I rooted / flashed the s3 and a s2 both do the same prl is in all data with qpst is installed but I am stuck on the sprint network . I rooted and did a htc one v and no problem as long as i don't use the prl from on air programming.

Please help me out

Thanks everyone for such awesome help and forum. AND Before I get yelled at I searched and am still lost call me stupid ;)

:confused:

untruestory

Nov 7, 2010
I rooted / flashed the s3 and a s2 both do the same prl is in all data with qpst is installed but I am stuck on the sprint network . I rooted and did a htc one v and no problem as long as i don't use the prl from on air programming.

Please help me out

Thanks everyone for such awesome help and forum. AND Before I get yelled at I searched and am still lost call me stupid ;)

:confused:

This thread gets more action. You might want to try there.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2270191

Sprint/Verizon/USCC S2/S3/S4/Note2 to Page Plus/Selectel/Next-G Flashing Real 3G

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I No longer support this thread due to the lack of time I have lately. This video will show you how to get up and running on P+ with 1x data only.
    This wil work for the Sprint, Verizon and US Cellular variant.
    Yes I can get 3G but, the method is not allowed on this forum.
    Please don't PM me asking how to get 3G as I will not reply.
    Hit thanks if you watched this video please :)

OP updated with full 3G tutorial. I'll leave it up for a few days. Its the last video in the OP.
    Thanks button below and donate button to the left. Don't forget to follow me on twitter.
    About d*** time!

okay so i finally got everything working on my SPRINT Galaxy s3 flashed to PAGEPLUS with mms. here goes:

this is for the Sprint GS3 I repeat the SPRINT one Not the Verizon one. Write everything without reading from the phone with the full version

of CDMAWS.

I was on stock rooted jellybean 4.1.1 with LG2 radio with spc changed to 000000.

I did absolutely nothing with the DMU folder or akey (never have for any phone i flash to be exact) but if u did remove it, flash back to stock with
    odin if u have to.

Set the mode pref to "CDMA HDR and LTE only" under the CDMA tab in CDMAWS. (if u dont u will get nothing but error 67 messages)

under the EVDO tab make sure both profile 1 and profile 0 are enabled with profile 1 as

the active profile, plug in the correct username and dun username with

ha and aaa keys for both profiles "mirrored them = make them the same".

set mobile IP behavior to Mobile + simple.

under the Data tab make sure Data QNC is checked/enabled.

IF YOU NEED YOUR HA or AAA keys for PagePlus or VZWPP PM ME!

MMS and Youtube streaming:

go to dialer and dial ##3282#, tap edit and enter SPC (mine is all zeroes now) click others then click MMSC URL change it to
    http://mms.vtext.com/servlets/mms (make sure it looks exactly like that or ur MMS wont work). back out and tap Multimedia change the fields to this:
    RTSP proxy Address: 0.0.0.0
    RTSP proxy port: 0
    HTTPPD proxy address: 0.0.0.0
    HTTPPD proxy port: 0

back all the way out and restart ur phone if it doesnt reset automatically. Once your phone is back up download GoSmsPro from the PlayStore.
    open it up and go to settings and under advanced go to MMS Settings. Scroll all the way down to the last field and check mark "Fill APN configuration manually". change the MMSC field to http://mms.vtext.com/servlets/mms back all the way out and restart your phone again and enjoy 3g, with MMS and youtube/video streaming.
    Thanks, you wouldn't mind sharing the 16 digit password would you? Also since its like the Verizon I would put the US Cellular S3 to NV Only?
    Yes but some US Cellular phones don't have to be put in NV because they already are.
    This is the US Cellular GS3 16 digit code and its what I use on the USCC Note 2

Let me know if it works.
    So how do I get ride of the "Insert SIM card" prompt every time I go to turn on the Mobile Data?

---------- Post added at 07:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 PM ----------

Right on, because this is driving me nuts
    Upload failed because I left and laptop went to sleep. Its almost done now though @ 92%