[ROM][OFFICIAL][Marshmallow 6.0][d2SPR] PAC-ROM

Search This thread

JoeFCaputo113

Feb 2, 2013
New York
Joe0113, worst case scenario they don't work. Just delete. No problem. Update PRL, etc must be done in TW.

Yes, if you flashed the wrong GAPPS then you need to factory reset, wipe cache, dalvik, and system, to get rid of those pesky old wrong GAPPS. Then flash the proper PA and GAPPS. Done.

How do I update my PRL? I can't find it lol.

Dr. Fed

Apr 23, 2010
Boston Area
Maybe this is just me for whatever reason, but I'm running the 19.9 beta and I never got a 0 folder. I was pleasantly surprised

Did you flash back to a 4.1.2 or 4.1.1 rom? That is usually when the zero folder shows up.

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 PM ----------

Download this, push to system\app\ set permissions. Reboot.

Is this the latest Sprint VVM, as seen on the MA4 leak? TIA
pushed it, indeed it is the latest

Last edited:

eejayyeahuuh

Dec 8, 2010
[ROM][LOTK][OFFICIAL][4.1.2 & 4.2.1[02/09/13][D2SPR] PAC-man V18 & Beta V19.9

I have dropped the paranoid preferences app and set permissions but it isn't showing up after reboot.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Dr. Fed

Apr 23, 2010
Boston Area
i think the zero folder was fixed in the latest cwm update

ahh, thanks. Been using TWRP for a long time, didn't realize that. The zero folder is no biggie, I just delete it once I'm sure I have all the important stuff that is in it.

More importantly, thanks so much for this awesome rom. You and all these other devs really do some amazing stuff.

jayharper08

Retired Senior Moderator - The Troll Whisperer
Jan 7, 2008
The Dirty
Re: [ROM][LOTK][OFFICIAL][4.1.2 & 4.2.1[02/09/13][D2SPR] PAC-man V18 & Beta V19.9

Papa, forgive me for not stopping in sooner to say hi and damn fine work you have done here!

Friendly Neighborhood Moderator

Pfffftttttt.......... Get it together son! :p

--Jay-- Moderating from the Slimmed™ GSIII

Papa Smurf151

Feb 24, 2010
Atlanta

ht2791

Mar 22, 2009
does v18 have mobile data toggle? All I see are:
auto rotate, bluetooth, gps, wifi, airplane mode, vibrate, silent, torch, sync, swagger

edit:

just kidding, I found it under system > Notification drawer. I was looking at ROM control this entire time.

It's been a difficult hour trying to get things to resemble my paranoid android settings lol

Last edited:

JoeFCaputo113

Feb 2, 2013
New York
Just wondering if you're gonna fix the MMS issue? It seems to not send whether I am WiFi or if I'm on 3G. NO matter what, they won't send :(

02lssport

Jun 23, 2012
Re: [ROM][LOTK][OFFICIAL][4.1.2 & 4.2.1[02/09/13][D2SPR] PAC-man V18 & Beta V19.9

Just wondering if you're gonna fix the MMS issue? It seems to not send whether I am WiFi or if I'm on 3G. NO matter what, they won't send :(

What version are you using v19 MMS works flawless

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

eejayyeahuuh

Dec 8, 2010
Anyone who is having problems with the paranoid preferences apk should download another apk from off the web. The one in the OP is a smaller file and does not work. I grabbed another one and voila!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [ROM][OFFICIAL][Lollipop 5.1.1][d2SPR] PAC-ROM LP MR1

Header.png

PAC-ROM is built with our own tweaks and options, including picks and features from the best ROMs out there!

Why choose among ROMs, when you have All-in-One !!

Screenshots.png

PAC_man_slider.gif

Features.png

Features_List.png

Disclaimer.png

* By flashing this, you automatically void your warranty! *

* If your phone breaks, blows up or runs away from you, do not cry to us! *

* Do not ask for ETAs!! *

How_to_Install.png

* Download the ROM and GApps *

* Reboot to recovery *

* Wipe data/factory reset *

* Flash the ROM and then GApps *

* Reboot your phone *

* Enjoy *

How_to_Update.png

* Download the latest version *

* Reboot to recovery *

* Flash the ROM *

* Wipe both dalvik cache and cache *

* Reboot your phone *

* Enjoy the latest version of PAC-ROM *

Not_Working.png

Other_Info.png

* None for now *

Download.png

Credits.png

* PAC-ROM Team *

* Cyanogen Team *

* AOKP Team *

* DirtyUnicorns *

* SlimRoms *

* Vanir *

* Omnirom *

* Special thanks to all our Build Bot Providers (see Contributors list for all names) *

* PAC Graphix Team - Graphics, logos and images (see Contributors list for all names) *

* And of course, thank you for your love and support! *

Support.png

Support us with these banners:

pac_user_banner.png

pac_poweredby_banner.png

Help with server costs

donate.gif

XDA:DevDB Information
    Pac-Man - Sprint, ROM for the Sprint Samsung Galaxy S III

Contributors
    Papa Smurf151, manfromgta, clearchris
    ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x

Version Information

Created 2015-04-29
    Last Updated 2017-05-02
    [ROM][D2SPR][4.1.2][05DEC2012]PAC-man V18.0.0 | All-In-One | PA-2.55 | AOKP-M1 | CM10

Original OP
    Just got the OK from kbizzle and am honored to be taking over as the maintainer or the PAC man ROM. It will be run as a team LOTK rom and I will be setting everything up on my desktop tonight and hopefully have a build up and running in the next few days for you guys.

XDA Moderator
    I will be taking over this thread when I release the next build. Thanks for the bug reports. The kernel will get updated with this update to remove the wake lock. The 3g to lte handoff has been fixed on the latest nightly and I will be putting fix into the update. I got my github setup last night for the vendor files. I've gotta pull and new stuff over and add in my fixes and will build soon. Need some time to look into bugs but keep them coming cause the more bugs reported the more I can try to fix.

XDA Moderator
    Just got the OK from kbizzle and am honored to be taking over as the maintainer or the PAC man ROM. It will be run as a team LOTK rom and I will be setting everything up on my desktop tonight and hopefully have a build up and running in the next few days for you guys.

XDA Moderator

Thanks papa. I'll provide all my resources and info to him. You all will be well taken care of.

Thank you again to all supporters. It's been an awesome ride! :D

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2