USB otg not working?

Search This thread

Clarkiieh

Mar 13, 2013
OnePlus 6T
I've just got the USB otg cable.. I've tried stick mount and that didn't do anything.. Then a bought nexus media importer and that detects there's is a otg connected on the troubleshooter but I can access it??

Sent from my Moto G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Liberr

Mar 2, 2014
Amsterdam
I've just got the USB otg cable.. I've tried stick mount and that didn't do anything.. Then a bought nexus media importer and that detects there's is a otg connected on the troubleshooter but I can access it??

Provide ROM and recovery version please.. Works fine in latest TWRP and CM11 nightly for me...

Clarkiieh

Mar 13, 2013
OnePlus 6T
I don't know if it because I had converted to GPE and updated to 4.4.4. But now I'm having issues with downgrading I can only stay on 4.4.4

packko20

Jan 13, 2013
Root + Stick Mount

I don't know if it because I had converted to GPE and updated to 4.4.4. But now I'm having issues with downgrading I can only stay on 4.4.4

:good:
If you are root, install the app Stick Mount and the Usb OTG will work great. I have a real Moto G GPE and the OTG work very good.:good:

Clarkiieh

Mar 13, 2013
OnePlus 6T
:good:
If you are root, install the app Stick Mount and the Usb OTG will work great. I have a real Moto G GPE and the OTG work very good.:good:

did you read the OP? I have tried Stick Mount, it didn't do anything, i don't even know how to work the UI of that app, i just purchased a App called Nexus Media Importer, i used the troubleshooter and it Detects the USB OTG Allthough, 3rd party apps like Es File manger do not detect the OTG..