International Firmwares

Search This thread

mgbotoe

Hey guys, I'm just wondering if there have been any developer who looked into turning international firmware into roms for tmobile...or if its even possible at this point. I'm still not fully used to lg firmwares as far as the kinkx are concern, but is it even doable?

Reason i ask is because updates for tmobiel been non existing

A

aclegg2011

Hey guys, I'm just wondering if there have been any developer who looked into turning international firmware into roms for tmobile...or if its even possible at this point. I'm still not fully used to lg firmwares as far as the kinkx are concern, but is it even doable?

Reason i ask is because updates for tmobiel been non existing
You've got to be patient. Uk just got their updates a couple of days ago. We should get ours soon.

ThePagel

Jul 6, 2012
Minneapolis
Lol international always getting update but that's beside the point. The point of my post is to find out if international firmwares can be used as customs for us. Very simple

Yes and very easily I had one but I deleted it on accident and do not have the time right now to remake it. I also had a Korean one that got deleted as well.

qbanlinxx

Mar 30, 2011
Orlando
Google Pixel 6a
Google Pixel 7
Holyangel's said in his rom thread that he could rebase it, but we'd lose WiFi calling obviously. Pm him for a definite answer...

Ps... You should convince Jamison to trade in that Samsung....

Last edited:

mgbotoe

Holyangel's said in his rom thread that he could rebase it, but we'd lose WiFi calling obviously. Pm him for a definite answer...

hahaha jamison is a galaxy fan i'm trying to introduce myself into this before i work my full charm on him to get the g3 ^.~

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

hahaha jamison is a galaxy fan i'm trying to introduce myself into this before i work my full charm on him to get the g3 ^.~
    Lol international always getting update but that's beside the point. The point of my post is to find out if international firmwares can be used as customs for us. Very simple
    As long as you use the d851 kernel any g3 firmware you turn into a rom should work until L comes out.