[Q] Transformer Prime is it still worth it?
Hi guys, Sorry if a thread like this exists, if so, please let an admin erase this one.
But as for the current year 2013, I'm planning on changing my Ipad 2, for another tablet, (obviously android based). I've been reading, seeing some specs, and people claim the Prime is a little bit better than the TF300, and the infinity is a little bit out of my budget. I know the TF701 is comming but as for the things I've seen it's not a big upgrade from the infinity and offcourse it will come at a hiiiiiighheeeeer price.
So Would you recommend the Prime? The reasons I'm considering the Prime is because I want a 10.1 tablet with keyboard, lately my studies demand a lot of note taking and I'm faster typing on a keyboard than writing on paper, Besides what I love of my ipad is the battery life, and according to reviews and specs the Prime have a better performance in that matter. The only downsides I see on the prime is the Tegra 3 but still it's a quad-core processor. The other downside is the 1GB of RAM but I'd have to cope with that.
Appart of your opinions, I would like to know:
1. Can i set up the dock keyboard language? 'cause my mother language is spanish
2. How are things going with JB? as i read there were problems regarding gamming performance
3. What about development, is it active or is this a phantom forum?
4. Are ROMs Stable and do some improve battery performance?
5. Does the dock Keyboard work on all ROMs? (what about CM, AOSP based ROMs)
6. Are there still wifi problems? like short coverage. So I heard because of the metal casing
7. What do you think about your Primes life-expectancy will it survive for around three more years?
I think that's all for now, so guys hope you can help me..
Previous phones Sony ericsson W590 / Blackberry 9100 / Motorola Defy / Sony Xperia T