[ROM][9 MAR]CoreDroid HD V9.4|GB 2.3.5|SENSE 3.5|SUPER SMOOTH|LordMod KERNEL|ONLINE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Sergio76

Apr 25, 2009
Leeds
MOD EDIT: As of November 7th CoreDroid officially moved all its support to another site.

Due to repeated kanging from other Roms as well as needing CST paid version to obtain the latest version of the Rom, anything related to the CoreDroid team is not allowed to be posted anymore on XDA and is from now on considered warez.
This includes: Signatures, links, themes, as well as any work developed by the CD team or included in any Rom.

TL;dr: If you included anything from CD in your work, you have to remove it.

We appreciate your understanding on the matter in hand,
XDA Moderation team

Last edited by a moderator:

tat2me2

Nov 26, 2007
Gravois Mills
What folder app is that on the first and second screen shot, i've been looking for something like that.

Thanks in advance -

gtg465x

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jun 16, 2008
Wow, explosion of Desire HD devs coming over here to help us out today. Love it!

sprke

Mar 25, 2008
What happens if we don't flash the recommended radio? Any disadvantages by not flashing it?

h_22_accord

Aug 10, 2010
For those of you that have an inspire 4g and havent rooted yet, today would be good day to do that. The roms are coming starting today. Just flashed this core droid 2.5 rom, mainly cause i love having battery circle mod, and just loaded setcpu to 1.22 gighrz overclock and im now getting 45+ Mflops and 2500+ quadrant scores. Audio working without flashing stock kernel and youtube and other media streaming apps now working aswell. Today is a good day!

Scabes24

Inactive Recognized Themer
Aug 24, 2008
Seattle, WA
Hoping anyone can post their results with the Rom and if the following is working:

WIFI
Bluetooth
HSUPA Enabled
Hotspot Capable
Audio Quality Okay

Also is an additional Kernel required to get it working on the Inspire?
Yes sir!

WIFI - Working
Bluetooth - Working
HSUPA Enabled - Yes
Hotspot Capable - Yes
Audio Quality Okay - Small amount of static on my end but my girlfriend said everything was perfectly clear from her iphone (I haven't tried any other radios or kernals yet except the telus kernal which worked flawlessly)

EDIT: didnt see your last bit, to answer your question, no you don't need additional kernal, all set after flash :)

Reactions: legend221

sprke

Mar 25, 2008
Audio is tinny? lol, are you saying volume is low? and which volume? (in-call or speaker)

The in-call audio is definitely tinny for me. It sounds like the speaker is shot lol. I've had this problem with all the ROMS I've tried and I always end up going back to stock rooted where the audio quality is perfect.

Yes sir!

WIFI - Working
Bluetooth - Working
HSUPA Enabled - Yes
Hotspot Capable - Yes
Audio Quality Okay - Small amount of static on my end but my girlfriend said everything was perfectly clear from her iphone (I haven't tried any other radios or kernals yet except the telus kernal which worked flawlessly)

EDIT: didnt see your last bit, to answer your question, no you don't need additional kernal, all set after flash :)

Thanks for confirming this sir :D

So just to be sure are you using the Telus kernel once you flashed this rom?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    MOD EDIT: As of November 7th CoreDroid officially moved all its support to another site.

Due to repeated kanging from other Roms as well as needing CST paid version to obtain the latest version of the Rom, anything related to the CoreDroid team is not allowed to be posted anymore on XDA and is from now on considered warez.
    This includes: Signatures, links, themes, as well as any work developed by the CD team or included in any Rom.

TL;dr: If you included anything from CD in your work, you have to remove it.

We appreciate your understanding on the matter in hand,
    XDA Moderation team
    MOD EDIT: Removed content
    Reserved for the OP

Released

Ok guys, thanks for you patience. The time has come to release, Sergio has been very busy with the Sensation ROM. So a few of us guys in the team put this one together for you. Hope you like it! Big thanks to Rayford, Henk, Leo and all the other device testers.

Enjoy

Download from our website http://www.coredroidroms.com/site/

Multidevice ROM

Enjoy