[Tip]Tapatalk HD for Tablets for free, inlagor thea 3G models

Search This thread

Ireas

Oct 18, 2009
Google Pixel 6
could not install via the webstore (the hell knows why...) but worked flawlessly on the Samsung AppStore using the tablet

Jay Rock

Sep 27, 2011
San Diego
I got Tapatalk free two days ago. There were more than 100 apps free.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

Nash123

Sep 21, 2010
Expected a little more taboptimization. Not that much of a difference compared to the normal version. Thanks anyway :)

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

Nash123

Sep 21, 2010
Is anyone else getting an expired time warning? Maybe some with a P-7500 cpuld be so kind to check samsung appstore for an update and post the apk here ;)? The normal (non HD) version on getjar had same problem. Fixed it with an update.

Benzoman

Jan 9, 2012
Central Illinois
The one I had from getjar said it had expired this morning. It actually made me very happy. I found that XDA Premium HD app is in the market just released today and on sell 50% off. It's been running great! There are many differences as to where and how to do things so it's taking a bit to get used to and find where to do what I want when it's in a different place, but so far I've found everything and more! It's great to know I'm supporting XDA again also. Even though it so little money.
I don't know why the other said it expired, but thank goodness it did. :)

Sent from my GT-P7510 using XDA Premium HD app

jmitr

May 18, 2008
Castlegar
The one I had from getjar said it had expired this morning. It actually made me very happy. I found that XDA Premium HD app is in the market just released today and on sell 50% off. It's been running great! There are many differences as to where and how to do things so it's taking a bit to get used to and find where to do what I want when it's in a different place, but so far I've found everything and more! It's great to know I'm supporting XDA again also. Even though it so little money.
I don't know why the other said it expired, but thank goodness it did. :)

+1

If you hit the back key you can get rid of the expired message. I also decided to purchase XDA premium HD! on sale for 99¢ and I am proud to say my very first market purchase, after 2.5 years of Android!

Awesome app compared to tapatalk HD, and loving that I got to support XDA in the process.

First post from my new app as well, come on guys for 1/2 to 1/3 the price of a cup of coffee support xda!

I know boosting paid apps is prob against some xda forum rule, but this is for xda's own appp........and it's awesome.

Regards,

Nash123

Sep 21, 2010
Are there some news regarding a new version without the nagscreen?

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk HD

Benzoman

Jan 9, 2012
Central Illinois
Are there some news regarding a new version without the nagscreen?

Sure there is... its called supporting xda with by getting one of the paid versions.;)
Really though I suggest the HD version highly and for only 99 cents right now for no nag screens and a free ICS upgrade when it comes out. Couldn't be more worth it. :D

Nash123

Sep 21, 2010
Does xda premium hd work with other forums and boards like tapatalk or just xda?

Top Liked Posts