Can't install Custom ROM

Search This thread

ManthanRB

Mar 23, 2012
London
Hi i just got an arc form my friend to play with it & i am not noob with all this.
my problem is after installing custom roms like "Iridescent_Zed_III" & The Awesome™ ROM phone either boots up with FCs or just
stays bootlooping.

So i checked the system partition space and its less that the required by rom, so what can i do to increase the size of /system?
there should be a way as people are enjoying those roms w/o problem, so please tell me what can i do?

Attitude.SSJ

Oct 21, 2012
Mangalore
Hi i just got an arc form my friend to play with it & i am not noob with all this.
my problem is after installing custom roms like "Iridescent_Zed_III" & The Awesome™ ROM phone either boots up with FCs or just
stays bootlooping.

So i checked the system partition space and its less that the required by rom, so what can i do to increase the size of /system?
there should be a way as people are enjoying those roms w/o problem, so please tell me what can i do?

Flash ARC S stock ics ftf with flashtool..

Sent from my MT11i using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: ManthanRB

makedonecmkd

Mar 7, 2014
Stip
if you have any problem , just use Sony flash tool EMMA, and always you need to flash kernel from custom ROM, it`s the boot.img inside the zip file the ROM , and then installit from the sd card, if you dont probably you`ll stuck i n boot loop.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    stays bootlooping.

Flash ARC S stock ics ftf with flashtool..

Sent from my MT11i using Tapatalk 2
    what if i want to use the custom kernel:confused:

First flash Arc S stock ICS firmware, then flash custom kernel and then the ROM.