Brightstar T6UL 3.15.1540.1 TWRP Backup

Search This thread

Wonders_Never_Cease

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jul 10, 2013
Dont know if this has been posted or not but here it is for those who want it

- Place the nandroid backup unpacked on the sdcard of the phone in the right backup folder
* TWRP uses - TWRP\Backups\
- Make a full wipe in the recovery
- Restore the nandroid backup and reboot
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bx5-C2BrwNVxNklJTng3YndhdjQ/edit?usp=sharing

NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING YOU CHOOSE TO FLASH OR DO TO YOUR PHONE...
THIS IS A STOCK NAND BACKUP,RECOVERY IS NOT INCLUDED,GRAB IT OUTTA THE OTA FIRMWARE HERE ON THE SITE

ENJOY

Last edited:

CB620

Jan 6, 2009
So this enables LTE for T-Mobile/ATT?

Does anyone have a mirror?

What model One Max is suggested for this to work on to enable those bands?

matthewtech770

Dec 11, 2010
Brooklyn NY
unsure if will enable any bands...the newest ruu is available via htc's site which is 3.23.1540.1 I believe...this is an outdated twrp backup...
Hay Wonders I finally got my OTA t6 brightstar to flash I had to flash a ruu 3.23.1540.1 from HTC support site first then run the OTA lollipop update again oh wow I feel like I have a new phone can I s off again using Sunshine :confused:

Wonders_Never_Cease

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jul 10, 2013
You shouldn't have had to revert to s-on, can flash ruu if so-off,I locked bootloader flashed ruu, took ota,then unlocked bootloader and did what I had to do for my personal build for ATT. Unsure about sunshine.

Reactions: matthewtech770

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Dont know if this has been posted or not but here it is for those who want it

- Place the nandroid backup unpacked on the sdcard of the phone in the right backup folder
    * TWRP uses - TWRP\Backups\
    - Make a full wipe in the recovery
    - Restore the nandroid backup and reboot
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bx5-C2BrwNVxNklJTng3YndhdjQ/edit?usp=sharing

NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING YOU CHOOSE TO FLASH OR DO TO YOUR PHONE...
    THIS IS A STOCK NAND BACKUP,RECOVERY IS NOT INCLUDED,GRAB IT OUTTA THE OTA FIRMWARE HERE ON THE SITE

ENJOY
    You shouldn't have had to revert to s-on, can flash ruu if so-off,I locked bootloader flashed ruu, took ota,then unlocked bootloader and did what I had to do for my personal build for ATT. Unsure about sunshine.