LEGO adjustable mobile stand

Search This thread

bad pixel

Mar 17, 2011
Add a motor to it, then write an app to control it from your phone.

I had this idea of maybe interfacing data from the phones light meter to an arduino controlled motor that would change the angle of the phone if light is to intense, as that would probably mean reflections on the screen. overkill idea, I might even do it some day :p

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey all,

I've been gathering valuable information from the forums even before i signed up as a member and the amount and the quality of helpful information here is amazing.
    I never had any info to give back to the community in the subjects that i was reading up on, so when i created this i figured i should share it here.

Its an adjustable mobile stand made from LEGO parts. It can cradle a big number of slate phones, in landscape and in portrait without modifications, although with small modifications it can cradle pretty much every phone out there.
    It was originally made to cradle my N1 for some Wiimote emulator action but anybody can use it in their own way.

Here is a video of it in action and a link for build instructions over at instructables http://www.instructables.com/id/Retro-gamer-adjustable-mobile-stand/