Where did you buy your tab?

Search This thread

Half Decaf

Jan 18, 2007
Center City
Got mine from Staples last week (w/$100 off coupon). I had to go to four stores to find one that they would sell to me, though. Each store initially claimed it was not in stock, so at the last two stores, I checked the stock online before going to make sure it showed "in stock". At the third store they said that although the web showed that they had it in stock, the units they had were shipped to them in error, so they were returning the units. At the fourth store, they even had a GTab on display. When I told the salesman that I had checked their stock online, he went to the store room and shortly came back with a unit, saying that they had just come in. :rolleyes:

John NHT

Aug 2, 2011
Philadelphia
I had I originally got mine (32GB Metallic Grey Wifi Version) from Best Buy (in S Philly) a couple weeks ago for $599. Then the following week, I saw Best Buy's ad and they offered $100. off any tablet if you got Sprint's 4G Hotspot with a 2 year contract. The Hotspot was also free (Retails at the Sprint store for $100. after i1nstant rebates and an additional $50 mail-in rebate.)

I had just bought the 4G Hotspot from the Sprint store that week, but took it back and got it from Best Buy so that I could get the $100 off (they had to be bundled-but they just price matched their own price.

There is some bad news turned good though: I'm on my third Galaxy Tab now because the first one because of a dead pixel. The second one had the "oil slick" defect on the display. The third one (The Charm) which I'm using now I got yesterday from Best Buy --I was thrilled to turn it on and it was unlocked!!!"

Awwww Yeahh!!!!

John NHT
Sent from my GT-P7510 using XDA Premium App

jzen

Oct 9, 2010
wewty

Got mine 7/28 at hhgreg's, last one and they accepted $100 off staples coupon!

D

Deleted member 3976874

I got it from Best Buy for $599 (32GB Wifi)

shaneneff

Aug 8, 2011
I had a VZW XOOM and grew weary of all the missing features that I called Verizon. They released me from my contract. I sold the XOOM on Craigslist for $400 and got the upgrade price from VZW. The 4G was important to me, so the extra $100 was worth it. On an unrelated note, I will never buy anything from Motorola again.

Sent from my SCH-I905 using XDA Premium App

Jesushasadroid

Oct 11, 2010
Hollywood, FL
Bought mine my from craigslist for 275 with leather case 16gb.

Can't beat Costco return policy. BB in my area wouldn't take staples coupon. Plus staples didn't have any in my area.

The tab is amazing. Love this. Asus and zoom feel like bricks..xoom2 will be amazing

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using XDA Premium App

SilverZero

May 18, 2010
I'm so upset that I missed that Staples coupon. I would have bought two. I still would if they'd honor the expired coupon. :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Got mine (Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1) from HH Greg.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 using Tapatalk.