[WIP][4/30/2012] RubiX_eXcel v0.0.1 [Beta][ICS][4.0.4]

Search This thread

ReActiveDisorder

Apr 12, 2012
Ok the mobile odin issue is linked to the FD19 and beyond kernel. Whats causing it IDk. With the source code i cant get into it to fix it.

Ok I addressed the camera issue. dialer issue and end button fc. Im uploading now. If its not one issue its another. I feel like i am playing wack a mole.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

manufan721

Mar 18, 2012
Ok the mobile odin issue is linked to the FD19 and beyond kernel. Whats causing it IDk. With the source code i cant get into it to fix it.

Ok I addressed the camera issue. dialer issue and end button fc. Im uploading now. If its not one issue its another. I feel like i am playing wack a mole.

Wow... profit!!! Was actually right about something for once... as far as the wack a mole.. its cool man, just a few minor issues... lol.. I need the camera for work to take pics of jobs for customers and I've just done without it and kept using this Rom anyway, the phone fc'ING is not such a huge deal either..

ReActiveDisorder

Apr 12, 2012
Wow... profit!!! Was actually right about something for once... as far as the wack a mole.. its cool man, just a few minor issues... lol.. I need the camera for work to take pics of jobs for customers and I've just done without it and kept using this Rom anyway, the phone fc'ING is not such a huge deal either..

Well all those issues should be nixed.

manufan721

Mar 18, 2012
I would say release as beta...except let people know that any music app other than stock doesn't work..goes to black screen then home screen...camera and phone working with no fc's!!!!!!!!

manufan721

Mar 18, 2012
Everything works...except the music app thing...and....we have beta

manufan721

Mar 18, 2012
Damnbit reactive!!!! You go offline more than...than....AOL on a dial up. Connection!!!!(sorry, best I could come up with) we have beta!!!!!!

Top Liked Posts