[WIP] ROM List For All Devices/Firmwares

Search This thread

savage24x

Jul 5, 2011
Sorry guys, haven't been able to update this. School started up. Focusing on my grades. Broken back, all that good stuff. I'm getting my iPhone soon, so I can use the Xperia PLAY as a toy when i get it. I'll be able to test out ROMs.

Sent from my R800x using xda app-developers app

Hogwarts

Dec 6, 2011
You can switch me to active please.

I was not active because my Xperia was busted. I just ordered one off ebay yesterday.
My R800X will be here by the 8th of this month and I'll be making a new version 7

Thanks.

COLA - R800X.

Last edited:

lris

Nov 28, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S10+
if this list is update will be very nice,

maybe a idea is
mods make a thread and all new developers who make rom create a new post in this topic and mods put this in the index,

this in the development area

Last edited:

Ofej

Jun 26, 2012
Don't forget to add jellybean!

:good:
PLEASE NOTE: I DO NOT KNOW THE .42's AND THESE .62's AND ALL THAT STUFF. I UNDERSTAND ANDROID VERSION NUMBERS AND THAT'S IT BECAUSE I HAVE A R800x!!!!

ALSO: I RECOMMEND YOU VIEW THROUGH A BROWSER FOR OPTIMAL EXPERIENCE!

I'm really getting sick of seeing all of these threads get created and no one updates them. People come and leave within a month or two. I have been checking this forum daily since June 2011.

So let's start.

Green = Active | Blue = Semi-Active | Red - Dead

[GB] Gingerbread (2.3.2 - 2.3.7)

[ICS] Ice Cream Sandwich (4.0.0, 4.0.3 - 4.0.4)

This is a WIP!

deanial

Jul 12, 2012
total noob here. got xperia play just now. after looking for some ROMS here, i've decided i want one on my phone. just a question. Are all this ROMS, compatible with r800a? :confused: sorry for being noob. and what are those things that can brick my phone?

captain67

May 23, 2011
Aldergrove
total noob here. got xperia play just now. after looking for some ROMS here, i've decided i want one on my phone. just a question. Are all this ROMS, compatible with r800a? :confused: sorry for being noob. and what are those things that can brick my phone?

You need to unlock your bootloaders first before flashing a rom. If you try flashing a custom kernel without them unlocked, the phone won't boot.

All the Xperia Play models can use the same roms, except for the verizon model. Unless the rom is for the r800x (verizon one) it is compatible with the "a", "i", and "at" variants.

It's very hard to actually brick the phone, because even if you get stuck in a boot loop, you can still restore stock firmware easily.

Sent from a Galaxy far, far away

Last edited:

RavenB

Oct 24, 2012
thanks man

wow thanks man,the colors help a lot for choosing the best one.:D
it will be very easy to get what you want!

Top Liked Posts