Tango 7.10.8773.98 CAB Update Now Available! - SuperSport's Easy Install!!!

Search This thread

bereda

Nov 20, 2007
can someone give me walk through and what to check for i have the 900 love it 1, its nokia amazing brand and amazing customer service!! {i called and complained about it being sluggish for work and the sent me an E700 for free to make up for it}
2. windows mobile is the easiest thing to make new roms and apps or software... heres the thing i have a mac book pro dual booted with windows 8 so i need a walk thgrough on to getting this to its newest software or a custom rom that pulls all the att crap out and makes it faster also id like windows 8 on my phone as well!

awagner

Jan 31, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
can someone give me walk through and what to check for i have the 900 love it 1, its nokia amazing brand and amazing customer service!! {i called and complained about it being sluggish for work and the sent me an E700 for free to make up for it}
2. windows mobile is the easiest thing to make new roms and apps or software... heres the thing i have a mac book pro dual booted with windows 8 so i need a walk thgrough on to getting this to its newest software or a custom rom that pulls all the att crap out and makes it faster also id like windows 8 on my phone as well!

Would you like a pot of gold to go with that leprechaun? ;) Somebody needs to get up to speed on some news. 1. WM is dead WP7 is not the same thing. 2. Lumia 900 has no custom ROM... WP7 still needs Zune software even on windows 8. There is a connector for Xbox Music, but at the moment only for WP8. Big cry fest about that WP8 will not run on L900 instead it will get WP7.8

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    WARNING!!! THIS MAY STOP YOUR PHONE FROM WORKING!!! USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!
    BACKUP FIRST!!!
    BACKUP FIRST!!!
    BACKUP FIRST!!!

With that said, I've done it and it works fine for me.

EDIT: Added (8107 to 8112) Update for those on Rogers
    FYI: These files should be able to be used on all Windows Phones, Not just Lumia's​

Hi Everyone. bobzero just posted the Tango CAB Update Links. I've taken his links, Downloaded the Files, Added xboxmod's Cab Sender, and Packaged it all into an easy to use Updater.

This will take your Lumia 900 (or Other Windows Phone) and make it Tango. :victory: <--- Dancing

My Current Info:
    attachment.php

Prerequisite; You must be running 8112 already. - (Now Added 8112 Update from 8107 for Rogers Customers; Read Below!)

1. Download SuperSport Easy Tango Update.exe.
    2. Run SuperSport Easy Tango Update.exe, it should have my SuperSport icon.

3. When it's finished Extracting, you will see a new folder called "Tango Update".

4. Inside "Tango Update" Folder, Find and Run "WP7 Update Cab Sender.bat"

5. When the Command Prompt opens, Press "B" to do a complete backup and then send the update. (If you have a current backup, you can press "S" to only send the update)

That's it, just wait a while for it to complete, about 10 or so minutes. Your phone will reboot with Tango installed. (If doing a backup also, it will take a while longer to backup first)

Keep in mind, this is only the OS update, and not a Firmware update. I'm sure ATT will be updating the Firmware when they release the Tango Update, but for now, enjoy Tango!

ROGERS CUSTOMERS: Download THIS update "SuperSport Easy 8107 to 8112 Update.exe" to bring your phone from 8107 to 8112 FIRST. Then apply the Tango Update. Use it the same way as the Tango Update, with the exception that the Folder name will be different. This one will create a folder called "8112 Update".

For more help on errors, etc, please check this thread. http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=27960331#post27960331
    Although, you must first be updated to 8112 before this will work. If you go HERE, you can download the 8112 update to run first.
    Do I need all the languages files posted there if I only require English.

Also could you point me in the right direction as to how I should install 8112 before going through your procedure to achieve Tango?

Thank you,
    Yes, you should install all the language files if you are unsure which ones you have currently installed.

I will put together another single download file for those that need to upgrade from 8107 to 8112 first. It will work the same way as this current file. Will have it as soon as I can.
    Thanks a lot! I am going through the thread you pointed me to. We'll see who beats the other :D
    Ok, I've got a file ready for you. This will update Rogers Customers (or anyone still on 8107) to 8112. Run this first, then run the Tango Update. You can find it at the bottom of the first post in this thread.

Oh yeah, Beat Ya! ;)

Since I'm not on Rogers, can you please report back and let me know if this worked for you? Thanks!
    Ok, I've got a file ready for you. This will update Rogers Customers (or anyone still on 8107) to 8112. Run this first, then run the Tango Update. You can find it at the bottom of the first post in this thread.

Oh yeah, Beat Ya! ;)

Since I'm not on Rogers, can you please report back and let me know if this worked for you? Thanks!

Will do!