Root for 8GB, P780_ROW_8G_S222_140817?

Search This thread

KylesIan

Aug 22, 2014
I see many people successfully rooting their phone on this current OS? Can someone please teach me how? All I really want is the root and not those TWRP or CWM or Flash something because I really don't know or understand them. Please just teach me how to root it, that's all I need. I'd really appreciate any help or response :) thanks in advance.

shailuk301

Nov 19, 2012
Buldana
Hello friend,
Frankly speaking I am a lazy guy.
I searched for many diff ways to root. Some developers recommended vroot , gene root, etc based computer soft ways and some developer like stympy provided steps using flash tool.
I tried all of them but the last one i.e flashtool one worked 4 me.. Check it out:thumbup::D

Sent from my Lenovo P780 using XDA Free mobile app

KylesIan

Aug 22, 2014
Hello friend,
Frankly speaking I am a lazy guy.
I searched for many diff ways to root. Some developers recommended vroot , gene root, etc based computer soft ways and some developer like stympy provided steps using flash tool.
I tried all of them but the last one i.e flashtool one worked 4 me.. Check it out:thumbup::D

Sent from my Lenovo P780 using XDA Free mobile app

I already checked his step by step tut. But some people who are on the same version as I am said that it didn't work for them ? .

AndroidLion

Oct 9, 2013
Im also interested in rooting the phone, i however installed the version of KK you mentioned although my 1st sim isnt picking up signal now, Kylesan i think it might be nescessary to install the recovery ?

KylesIan

Aug 22, 2014
Im also interested in rooting the phone, i however installed the version of KK you mentioned although my 1st sim isnt picking up signal now, Kylesan i think it might be nescessary to install the recovery ?

Aw ? I don't really understand those things, and I'm very afraid of bricking my phone. Those one click root ways? Are they not effective? Before the updates, I successfully rooted another P780 using Framaroot, but then I tried to do those flash or whatsoever things and bricked the phone. The phone I'm using right now is just a replacement, so I really just want to root it ?