[Ended][ROM/DEV][CM9/?][05.08.12] CyanogenMod 9 for EVO 3D (5+2, 5+5 - 99% - try it!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

IFLPI

Sep 18, 2010
Even if it is not being sold now the one who has 5+5 can send his phone to dev, and buy new one from donations. Its also a solution, but maybe the problem can be solved without it. Its only a rescue idea.

alahkel

May 25, 2008
Even if it is not being sold now the one who has 5+5 can send his phone to dev, and buy new one from donations. Its also a solution, but maybe the problem can be solved without it. Its only a rescue idea.
You're right, I haven't thought about it o_o
Let's see if they can find a fix for 5+5 models first :)
Then I'm in for the donations collect! :)

maurimauri29

Apr 16, 2011
Hey guys,

Does anybody know, why the phone turns so hot upon using this build?

It heats up really bad and it starts around the camera lenses.

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using xda premium

I am not using this at the moment, because the battery drain made it impossible for me to use this as a daily driver. However, before replacing it, I gave it a very good test run and I too have noticed the phone heating up considerably; I noticed especially when playing games.
I really want to thank the devs because they have done an amazing job on this, both for CM9 and the kernel, and I am sure that soon CM9 will be 100% working. :fingers-crossed:

Temoi19

Jan 23, 2010
For those who keep asking when the new release is coming. DO NOT! Go read the Cyanogenmod Page. It will clearly state that you do not ask when the next release is coming. It will come when THE DEVELOPERS believe it is ready to be released.

Keep Up the great work guys!!! Enjoying the ROM so far!!

bahrianabbas

Dec 2, 2011
Karachi
For those who keep asking when the new release is coming. DO NOT! Go read the Cyanogenmod Page. It will clearly state that you do not ask when the next release is coming. It will come when THE DEVELOPERS believe it is ready to be released.

Keep Up the great work guys!!! Enjoying the ROM so far!!

Okay I am sorry If I am breaking the rules.

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using xda premium

Temoi19

Jan 23, 2010
It has nothing to do with breaking the rules..its just common sense...this is a developers site..if you nothing to say or just want to thank them hit the thanks button, Dont go on complaining about the ROM..or ask when it will be done..it will come when they believe that it is ready..like I said this is a site made for those who develop, not those who nag and bug.

Sent from my Evo 3D GSM using XDA

agrabren

Inactive Recognized Developer
Mar 28, 2011
Weld County, CO
I'm not a member of TD anyway, so the rules on their website don't apply to me. As for an ETA, I wish I had one. I'm working to get my kernel building again with the latest changes, and I'll be asking for kernel testers to get my dmesg and logcat results so I can see what is happening. We've had friends out visiting for almost a week, which has greatly reduced my time for programming.

P

phantom5

I'm not a member of TD anyway, so the rules on their website don't apply to me. As for an ETA, I wish I had one. I'm working to get my kernel building again with the latest changes, and I'll be asking for kernel testers to get my dmesg and logcat results so I can see what is happening. We've had friends out visiting for almost a week, which has greatly reduced my time for programming.

a great thanks for you efforts! i hope you will get the camera working.

T H A N K S.

how about opening a thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts