New Updated Google Play store 3.9.16

Search This thread

DARKCHYLDX101

Jun 11, 2011
City of Sin

DARKCHYLDX101

Jun 11, 2011
City of Sin
Yeah I wish I could chose more than one at a time though still a nice feature.
Edit. You can muti select apps to delete off my apps. :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium

Last edited:

Atrix2destroyer

Apr 13, 2012
Quincy
Works great

I downloaded it and flashed, works great. i was just saying the other day it would be great to be able to remove unwanted apps from the my apps section. Also, multi select works for me. the first time i did it it gave me an error saying conection timed out then i did a single delete and the others disapeared that i tried before as well. After that i was able to select as many as i wanted to delete at once, i think at one point i had atleast 50 selected and all were removed no problem. It doesnt jump back to the begining of the list when i press back from previewing and application anymore either :laugh::good:

QUOTE=darkchyldx101;32709158]I put a new link up. Hope that's better.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium[/QUOTE]

Atrix2destroyer

Apr 13, 2012
Quincy
General UI

This has even chnged some of the general UI. When i download an application and it finishes it looks different, could be the upgrade i did to my rom but im not sure.

Z

zackdjones

They fixed that bug where hitting the back button after clicking on an app from the search results list always took you to the top of the list.

just_visiting

Aug 14, 2008
Vancouver
I downloaded it and flashed, works great. i was just saying the other day it would be great to be able to remove unwanted apps from the my apps section. Also, multi select works for me. the first time i did it it gave me an error saying conection timed out then i did a single delete and the others disapeared that i tried before as well. After that i was able to select as many as i wanted to delete at once, i think at one point i had atleast 50 selected and all were removed no problem. It doesnt jump back to the begining of the list when i press back from previewing and application anymore either :laugh::good:

QUOTE=darkchyldx101;32709158]I put a new link up. Hope that's better.

[/QUOTE]

How do you multi-select to remove several unwanted apps at once? I can only delete them 1 by 1 and the annoying thing after you remove an unwanted app it goes back to the top of the list. Thanks.

Edit: Figured it out

Last edited:

Atrix2destroyer

Apr 13, 2012
Quincy
When i did it i just held down on the app i wanted to start with then selected others after, its like multi selecting in the gallery. the delete button is the circle with the line through it at the top right.

How do you multi-select to remove several unwanted apps at once? I can only delete them 1 by 1 and the annoying thing after you remove an unwanted app it goes back to the top of the list. Thanks.

Edit: Figured it out[/QUOTE]

DARKCHYLDX101

Jun 11, 2011
City of Sin
Play stores should be updated soon. There's also a new gapps 20121015 in good manager. I'm using truths77 gapps for now which includes updated Gmail.

Paranoid Android CM10 using XDA premium

Atrix2destroyer

Apr 13, 2012
Quincy
im using truths gapps too, the complete though not the full super gapps. Mine are running nice, except no matter what ROM im on the gallery force closes after taking a panoramic picture, anyways wrong forum hahaha

Play stores should be updated soon. There's also a new gapps 20121015 in good manager. I'm using truths77 gapps for now which includes updated Gmail.

Paranoid Android CM10 using XDA premium

twisted metal

Oct 23, 2012
Has the play store been updated yet? Or should i download the apk from the video?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda app-developers app

DARKCHYLDX101

Jun 11, 2011
City of Sin
Go to Playstore/settings/and at the bottom it should say version 3.9.16. Official version also includes wishlist you should see it if you press the options button.

Top Liked Posts