[Jul. 7, 2013][ROM][4.2.2][720p] NexusHD2-JellyBean-CM10.1 V2.4 [NativeSD]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

camillo777

Jul 13, 2010
Milan
you are not the first person who has problems with SANDISK new UHS-1 SDCARD. recently I changed to samsung UHS-1 sdcard everything is good now. I guess some of the sandisk UHS -1 card is not as good as expactation.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

AFAIK our champ just supports 32 GB class 6 SD cards. Theres a lot of info about it in General Q&A, just look for it. :)

Thank you!
I went back to Sandisk 4GB class 4 with DataOnEXT and it seems very good.

But I have a problem: sometimes I got the screen black, device buttons still working and switch on and off, but screen stays black.
The only way to solve is get out battery and restart.
It seems to happen when it goes standby with a wifi connection on and I try to resume from standby when the wifi is no more in range.
Thank you!

Reactions: sayable

micelf01

Account currently disabled
Mar 13, 2007
GB
meettomy.site
Thank you!
I went back to Sandisk 4GB class 4 with DataOnEXT and it seems very good.

But I have a problem: sometimes I got the screen black, device buttons still working and switch on and off, but screen stays black.
The only way to solve is get out battery and restart.
It seems to happen when it goes standby with a wifi connection on and I try to resume from standby when the wifi is no more in range.
Thank you!

I get this too. i am very interested on how to stop it

Steccas

Dec 6, 2012
Hi! To install this ROM can i use CWM? And what partition size should i use? (For CMW)

Last edited:

Steccas

Dec 6, 2012
Hi, I have another answer, can i use this ROM with CLK instead of MALGDR?

Last edited:

NYLimited

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jan 5, 2008
New Hampshire, USA
is there anyway to remove the bar that includes back, home and taks buttons on screen?

If I understand your question correctly you need to flash Tytung's softkey switcher[/u][/b][/url] (v3 I think). Mod edit: Link removed

----
You can chose to ignore reality, but you cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality.

Last edited by a moderator:

Muzun28

Dec 17, 2009
If I understand your question correctly you need to flash Tytung's softkey switcher (v3 I think).

----
You can chose to ignore reality, but you cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality.

what i mean is the black bar below the screen that has back, home and tasks buttons.
i found it. but how am i gonna flash it?

Last edited:

NYLimited

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jan 5, 2008
New Hampshire, USA
what i mean is the black bar below the screen that has back, home and tasks buttons.

I added the link for the current version to my original post.

Flash it the same way you flash a ROM - put the zip file on your sd card, reboot into recovery (TWRP or CWR) and select install zip.

It should be simple and uneventful but make sure you have a current backup just in case.

----

Last edited:

harshadura

Oct 30, 2011
Colombo
www.harshadura.net
i have updated to this ROM couple of days ago. today morning when i click on the RED Call button phone doesnt get unlocked. it was in Black screen, i kept it as it is. couple of mins after i got a call. it was still black. I didn able to see anything.. only black screen but vibrations happened

baster72

Feb 18, 2009
it happens every time :(

i dont know why but every time i try new rom after a while of use sound stop working ! only restart helps and than its happens again
i try to change radio not fix i dont know what to do when i have no sound i cant talk on phone or do a lot of things...:(
someone know this problem?!? or how to fix it?? please help
Sorry about my english

Last edited:

Quentin himself

May 5, 2009
i have updated to this ROM couple of days ago. today morning when i click on the RED Call button phone doesnt get unlocked. it was in Black screen, i kept it as it is. couple of mins after i got a call. it was still black. I didn able to see anything.. only black screen but vibrations happened

Use Home Button to leave the black screen. If the screen is on and your touchscreen isn't working, then it is a problem with the digitizer or the button map.

Bright.Light

Jun 12, 2008

You can reflash this ROM too - just don't wipe anything and select to DISABLE the soft buttons.

I flashed this one onto my HD2 which I have to use because my Note2 broke down (SDS) but I am very satisfied and did not think this device could still perform like it does!

Thank you very much for creating the ROM and still updating it!

kinfauns

Retired Senior Moderator and Retired DC Lead
Jan 5, 2012
Thread closed

Thread closed

Thread closed due to lack of support. The developer has declared an end to all support for his projects on XDA-developers.

Reactions: milaq and Ekapatt
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    NexusHD2-JellyBean-CM10.1 is a stable and fast JellyBean ROM which is mainly built from the CyanogenMod 10.1 source code and first provides supports for native 720p video playback and hardware video recording for HTC HD2.

• Include Android JellyBean 4.2.2 (JDQ39E)
    • Include CyanogenMod 10.1 (CM-10.1.0-stable)
    • Include htcleo-2.6.32 kernel: tytung_jellybean_r2
    • Include tytung's JellyBean CM10.1 ramdisk (initrd.gz).
    • Include the required proprietary binary files and the HD2-specific files.

This discussion thread was deprecated since v2.3.
    Mod edit: Link removed
    NexusHD2-JellyBean-CM10.1_with_Phone.png
    Changelog

Changelog:

• V2.4 (Jul. 7, 2013)
      • Updated to CM-10.1.0 stable source code.
      • Fixed Bluetooth Tethering (Credits: marco.palumbi) Mod edit: Link removed
      • Added Privacy Guard support (Credits: CM)
      • Updated to Google Search 2.6.7.7219
      • Updated to Gmail 4.5.2-7141
    • V2.3 (Jun. 23, 2013)
      • Updated to CM-10.1.0-RC5 source code.
      • Updated to LowSoundFixer_v1.0.7.apk for fixing the low sound issue for CM-10.x. (Updated BT events. Not sure fix BT or not) (Credit: tytung)
      • Backported source code to fix native USB Tethering for CM-10.1 (frameworks_base) (Credit: tytung)
      • Added HWUI framework patch for CM-10.1 to support HWUI deny app HwaSettings.apk (Credits: royale1223 and tytung)
      • Allowed users to remove DSP Manager in the AROMA Installer. (Credit: tytung)
      • Fixed the black screen of incoming calls. (updated build.prop)
      • Updated the etc/init.d/99_lowmemorykiller tweak.
      • Updated to the latest hosts file (May-21-2013) for blocking ads.
      • Updated to Google Calendar 201305280
      • Updated to Google Maps 6.14.4
      • Updated to Google Play Store 4.1.6
      • Updated to Google Play services 3.1.36
      • Updated to Google Search 2.5.8.6757
      • Updated to Gmail 4.5-694836
      • Updated to YouTube 4.5.17
    • V2.2 (May 11, 2013)
      • Updated to CM-10.1.0-RC1 source code.
      • Included initrd.gz patch for NAND users. (Credit: marco.palumbi)
      • Included LowSoundFixer_v1.0.6.apk to fix the low sound issue for CM-10.x. (Credit: tytung)
      • Added WiFi Ad-Hoc Network support for CM-10.1 (wpa_supplicant v2.0 adhoc and Settings.apk) (Credit: tytung)
      • Backported source code to fix native WiFi Tethering for CM-10.1 (frameworks_base and netd) (Credit: tytung)
      • Updated to Google Play Store 4.0.27
    • V2.1 (Apr. 21, 2013)
      • Updated CM 10.1 source code.
      • Fixed H/W video encoding (smooth video recording via GPU with 640x480 15 fps MPEG4) for CM-10.1 source code (Credit: tytung)
      • Fixed the glitchy preview of Camera, Camcorder, and Panorama by replacing with JB 4.1.2 version (Gallery2.apk and libjni_legacymosaic.so) (Credit: tytung)
      • Fixed the hard reboot when quick replying a SMS via the notification bar (copybit.qsd8k.so and hwcomposer.qsd8k.so) (Credit: tytung)
      • Fixed the 1 bar signal strength showing issue (change ro.telephony.ril.v3) (Credit: andylauhl)
      • Added the script to turn off the button backlight (Credit: zain0300)
      • Made "Settings>Display>Volume rocker wake" option visible for CM 10.1 again (Credit: paulwoodward)
    • V2.0 (Apr. 7, 2013)
      • Upgraded to Android JellyBean 4.2.2 (JDQ39)
      • Upgraded to CM 10.1 source code (also used Display, WiFi, etc. git from Evervolv) and fixed a lots of stuffs (source code, config files, etc.) for HD2. (Credits: tytung, CM and Evervolv teams)
      • Updated initrd.gz to CM 10.1 version (Credit: tytung)
      • Updated all Google apps to JellyBean 4.2.2 version (Credits: Google)
      • Fixed H/W video decoding (native 720p video playback) for CM-10.1 source code (Based on Legacy QCOM OMX Mods) (Credits: tytung and Ganster41)
      • Included LowSoundFixer.apk v1.0.3 (The same features as v1.0.2. Besides, remove some debug info and only retain the background service code) (Credit: tytung)
      • Updated to the latest hosts file (April-02-2013) for blocking ads.
      • Internet call using the built-in SIP dialer now works.
      • Camcorder and WiFi Tethering are broken after upgrading to CM10.1 (Credit: CM :p)
    V2.1

V2.1 (Apr. 21, 2013)
    • Updated CM 10.1 source code.
    • Fixed H/W video encoding (smooth video recording via GPU with 640x480 15 fps MPEG4) for CM-10.1 source code (Credit: tytung)
    • Fixed the glitchy preview of Camera, Camcorder, and Panorama by replacing with JB 4.1.2 version (Gallery2.apk and libjni_legacymosaic.so) (Credit: tytung)
    • Fixed the hard reboot when quick replying a SMS via the notification bar (copybit.qsd8k.so and hwcomposer.qsd8k.so) (Credit: tytung)
    • Fixed the 1 bar signal strength showing issue (change ro.telephony.ril.v3) (Credit: andylauhl)
    • Added the script to turn off the button backlight (Credit: zain0300)
    • Made "Settings>Display>Volume rocker wake" option visible for CM 10.1 again (Credit: paulwoodward)

Downloads:
    • ROM:
      download.ico
      NexusHD2-JellyBean-CM10.1_V2.1.zip (MD5sum: EB0D94B70EA0A3F4C91FE46A158AB45A)

• This is a copyrighted ROM that includes tytung's proprietary libs, e.g., hardware video decoding/encoding libs for HD2.
      • If anyone reuses my libs, you should link to this page and give me the proper credit.
      • To mirror and/or to redistribute this ROM in any way is strictly forbidden and violates the copyright laws.
    • Tool:
      download.ico
      NativeSD Recovery v1.0 for NativeSD users.
    • Wiki: Please visit FAQ for JellyBean 4.2.2 (CM10.1) while waiting for your files to download.
    V2.4 (Jul. 7, 2013)
    • Updated to CM-10.1.0 stable source code.
    • Fixed Bluetooth Tethering (Credits: marco.palumbi) Mod edit: Link removed
    • Added Privacy Guard support (Credits: CM)
    • Updated to Google Search 2.6.7.7219
    • Updated to Gmail 4.5.2-7141

Downloads:
    • ROM:
      download.ico

• This is a copyrighted ROM including the features (e.g., hardware video decoding/encoding, WiFi Ad Hoc network, and native WiFi tethering for CM 10.1) developed by tytung for HD2.
      • To distribute this ROM in any way (including but not limited to mirror, theme, port, repackage this ROM) is strictly forbidden and violates the copyright laws.
    • Tool:
      download.ico

If you need help with an issue, please post it in the Q&A and troubleshooting topic:
    V2.3 (Jun. 23, 2013)
    • Updated to CM-10.1.0-RC5 source code.
    • Updated to LowSoundFixer_v1.0.7.apk for fixing the low sound issue for CM-10.x. (Updated BT events. Not sure fix BT or not) (Credit: tytung)
    • Backported source code to fix native USB Tethering for CM-10.1 (frameworks_base) (Credit: tytung)
    • Added HWUI framework patch for CM-10.1 to support HWUI deny app HwaSettings.apk (Credits: royale1223 and tytung)
    • Allowed users to remove DSP Manager in the AROMA Installer. (Credit: tytung)
    • Fixed the black screen of incoming calls. (updated build.prop)
    • Updated the etc/init.d/99_lowmemorykiller tweak.
    • Updated to the latest hosts file (May-21-2013) for blocking ads.
    • Updated to Google Calendar 201305280
    • Updated to Google Maps 6.14.4
    • Updated to Google Play Store 4.1.6
    • Updated to Google Play services 3.1.36
    • Updated to Google Search 2.5.8.6757
    • Updated to Gmail 4.5-694836
    • Updated to YouTube 4.5.17

Downloads:
    • ROM:
      download.ico

• This is a copyrighted ROM including the features (e.g., hardware video decoding/encoding, WiFi Ad Hoc network, and native WiFi tethering for CM 10.1) developed by tytung for HD2.
      • To distribute this ROM in any way (including but not limited to mirror, theme, port, repackage this ROM) is strictly forbidden and violates the copyright laws.
    • Tool:
      download.ico

Mod edit: Removed