Acid Audio V7 Functional, Boosts Audio Volume In CM10.1 higher than Stock

Search This thread

stunts513

Feb 8, 2013
New Braunfels, TX
Which instructions did you follow? I tried this on the tablet ui one using the OP's instructions and I had no audio, reflashed my backup to fix...

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire HD using xda app-developers app

Hinzman420

Oct 28, 2010
Which instructions did you follow? I tried this on the tablet ui one using the OP's instructions and I had no audio, reflashed my backup to fix...

First off im running hashcodes rom all the other roms i thought were to bloated with stuff i didnt need. Second all i did was flash the version 2508 from twrp and reboot. I used the noozoxide settings from OP. ( room size i changed to live 2). In the awsome beats app i have my setting set like this enable beats boost keep it at slight, then enable the equalizer i use rock preset mostly but choose to your liking . also flashed this http://d-h.st/ZKX its another sound mod from team acid.

stunts513

Feb 8, 2013
New Braunfels, TX
Thank you so much it works now, was hoping this would fix the annoying bug of my audio drivers crashing when in use Google music to play from the cloud but it didn't. :( Still worked with power amp! THUMP THUMP THUMP IN MY EAR YAAH!!!

Hinzman420

Oct 28, 2010
Thank you so much it works now, was hoping this would fix the annoying bug of my audio drivers crashing when in use Google music to play from the cloud but it didn't. :( Still worked with power amp! THUMP THUMP THUMP IN MY EAR YAAH!!!

Strange my google music app sounds excellent it didn't crash at all.
Also ive fixed alot of problems by doing this when i flash a rom

1. Make sure you have your rom, gapps, kernel (if you can use it), and acid audio on the sdcard.
2. Reboot to recovery.
3. Wipe system, dalvik cache, cache
4. Flash rom, gapps, kernel ( if you can use it), and acid audio mod
5. Wipe dalvik cache/cache after flash
6. Go to home
7. Now wipe internal storage
8. Then factory reset
9. Reboot system

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire HD using xda app-developers

Last edited:

Opensystem

May 12, 2013
This works great on my 7" kindle, better than great actually. Tried putting on my buddy's 8.9 and not so much. Has anyone else gone through this?

Sorry I know it's the 7" thread, but there is no 8.9" one

Sent from my Android Kindle Fire HD 7 Running Cyanogenmod 10.1

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Well, as for the audio. You should download and install acid, it has latest beats drivers, lots of Acid aditions including xloud. Its universally compatible, and is the best audio mod around.

Im currently downloading this rom at snails pace because of Goo.im. Would have much preferred a Dev.Im link as they are never slow, or even an android hosting link as you can select a server. Im sitting at 20 minutes waiting for this rom with a 60mb down internet connection...the file is 160MB so... I should have this in 21 seconds.

Ill let everyone know if acid works >.> I mean if that hasn't been done yet.

ACID AUDIO INSTALLATION:.........................INSTALLATION METHOD BELOW!!:
    1. Download went fine......................................Download: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=38599629&postcount=1005<- download 2805, 2802AOSP3
    2. flash went fine.............................................. Flash 2802AOSP3, Followed by 2805.---WIPE CACHE AND DALVIC BEFORE REBOOT
    3. Booting Successful.......................................Y our done by now
    4. Acid Audio Functional...................................It works, and yeah tested and stuff
    5. Noozxoide Eizo-Rewire Functional...............Download from play store, Install, change settings for Built In audio monitor to below

------------Noozxoide Personal Config----------------
    1. Set noozxoide xlimiter processor soft clipping to enabled, set effect strength to moderate.
    2. Enable the PsychoAcoustic Processor, set effect strength to medium (( OO ))
    3. Enable Natural Soundstage, Premium Bass.
    4. Set EQ to Unique III
    5. Enable Noozxoide Volume Enhancement Engine, set effect strength to strongest.
    6. Enable VSUR Virtual Surround
    7. Set Room Size to Studio II

After Settings Configuration Review: Audio about 50% louder through speakers. Audio 100% louder through headphones. Speaker Quality improved by 30% over stock Amazon Rom. Headphone Quality Improved by 200% through descent headphones. Beware, this pushes your Speakers to the Maximum they can be, Could be far too awesome for your brain to handle.

Acid Audio V7 Revisions:

Quote:

Version 7 ics+
    ● Rebuild once-again after my old beats audio version 5
    ● Optimize for every devices
    ● Should work on all AOSP roms
    ● Stable
    ● New library files
    ● Latest Beats Audio files
    ● Removed ALSA
    ● SRS with Surround sound
    ● WOWHD BASS enabled
    ● SRS_WOWHD values tweaked (clean reverberation)
    ● SRS CHSP EQ and Compression tweaked
    ● New Clearaudio Engine JB from sources
    ● Clearphase is now effective
    ● New Downmix lib with tweek 4 crispier sound
    ● New snd pcm cards for better audio rendering
    ● New resampling libs and tweaks (48khz)
    ● Deep and Clear
    ● Cristal Voice ( JB clearaudio +)
    ● Louder volume
    ● Awesome Sound, Powerfull and Deep Bass, Clear Audio, Cristal Voice, Clean Sound without distortion
    ● Awesome beats
    ● NEW ACID AUDIO FILE TO CHECK WHETHER THE IMPORTANT TWEEKS ARE LOADED CORRECTLY
    ● Removed unwanted files
    ● Optimized configuration files
    ● More Equalizer Presets
    ● etc etc............................................... ......

ALSO!!: ThX@ AmrBanawan for the last step.

Thanks igotlostintampa, Works beautifully, but just so you know, After i flashed the 2 files, I wanted to make sure its working so i opened terminal emulator and entered these commands like in the AC!D audio engine thread

Code:
    su
    mount -o rw,remount /system
    aaengine
    Anyone mind if I upload this to google drive when its done to cut out the slow DL? jus tryin ta help. Just as like a mirror link er something.

I Figured since there wasn't a lot of roms, a lot of people didn't know about this or if it worked. This is my Post from the CM10.1 rom, just helpin out.
    oh god, i say this before cm for making better stock audio, but it didnt worked, in cm it works !!!!! i think amazon modified a lot of thinks, obiusly, this is better than stock sound because the improvements it has

lol yeah it should work with any AOSP rom. Stock Roms have a bit more tinkering that needs to be done before it will work, but its definitely possible. I found CM10.1 lowered the stock volume wayyy to much, so I installed acid and Noozxoide and it boosted it to where I need it. But yep it works great!
    Thanks igotlostintampa and persano for verification.

This works great! Can't wait till cm10.1 is finished. I'm amazed at what my Kindle has become. Thanks for everyone's hard work!

i want it finished too :)

Sent from my KFTT using xda app-developers app