North of the Border
www.hackitz.ca
Here's the boot animation.

z1c-s.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: SonnyVN

Gwynned

Jul 22, 2007
Has anyone used or made a bootanimation that is woprking on 757 rom?

I have tried to make one and i keep getting black screens.

Here's what i have done,
1. used bootanimation zip from munjeni rom (thats what I'm running)
2. changed images to my images
3. created a install zip and added the right permission
4. checked permissions when phone boots and they are correct (rw r r)

1. created bootanimation from scratch and phone screen stays black even after phone boot's, I can hear and feel that the phone responds to touches. screen is just black.

I have asked munjeni if he has signed his rom as this may be the issue as well. (his rom is signed)

I tried to built a bootanimation the same way with no success. But bootanimation created with Boot Animation Factory work fine with .757
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1678540

Folder's organization are different (name of folders)... but it works. I installed by moving bootanimation.zip to /system/media directly (in CWM with adb)

Last edited:

HackitZ

Jul 19, 2009
North of the Border
www.hackitz.ca
I tried to built a bootanimation the same way with no success. But bootanimation created with Boot Animation Factory work fine with .757
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1678540

Folder's organization are different (name of folders)... but it works. I installed by moving bootanimation.zip to /system/media directly (in CWM with adb)

Thanks, i did install that last night. I was having a hard time opening the bootanimation. just figured out the bootanimation folder structure can'r be the new style.

thanks again.

Random Username

Jan 7, 2013
I love it! But could you please change the Energy Star ally part to the Fixedsys font also? And you overlooked the display resolution, which is 720p ;)