Regarding CM 11

Search This thread

hardikp1310

May 29, 2014
I have installed cm11 on my galaxy grand and found it to be very smooth, light and using minimal ram. everything is working fine for me except the thing i want to ask in this thread. They are:
1) In the sim pin request page on reboot, the numbers are getting cut as attached by me in the screen shot? why is it so? any soulution for the same?
2) although my phone is rooted and having super user permissions, In the downloading mode of the phone it is showing me device status as official and bin status as custom. Why is the device status being shown official although I am rooted?
3) All applications work fine for me with no fc. But the new google camera which is meant for kitakat versions fc sometimes. What could be the possible reason behind the same?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-05-28-15-48-06.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-05-28-15-48-06.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 89
  • Screenshot_2014-05-26-19-22-18.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-05-26-19-22-18.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 88

hunter0389

Sep 14, 2013
Montclair, CA USA
I have installed cm11 on my galaxy grand and found it to be very smooth, light and using minimal ram. everything is working fine for me except the thing i want to ask in this thread. They are:
1) In the sim pin request page on reboot, the numbers are getting cut as attached by me in the screen shot? why is it so? any soulution for the same?
2) although my phone is rooted and having super user permissions, In the downloading mode of the phone it is showing me device status as official and bin status as custom. Why is the device status being shown official although I am rooted?
3) All applications work fine for me with no fc. But the new google camera which is meant for kitakat versions fc sometimes. What could be the possible reason behind the same?

Edit your Build.prop and lower the DPI. Default is 240. I am using 200. This should make the keypad fit the screen better. The Google Camera FC has nothing to do with the ROM. The Google Play Services was updated. Check out this thread for solution:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2725345