[Q] Galaxy s2 Dead. Help me

Search This thread

Oren144134

Aug 3, 2014
Hey i have 2 phones that not working i will be more than happy if you help me. start with the first one.
I found Galaxy S2 and tried to torn it on Not Working. i tried to charge it Still Dont working. when i plug it to my computer it didn't show nothing.
I have a battery charger so i pluged it in charge the battery put back and still, Not working. i tried Other Battery and again the same.
What can i do. what part maybe dont work or you have some idea. i dont want to buy new moterboard maybe there is a solution?

I have an Old galaxy S1 ( i9000)
i rooted him and all was Just fine. and one day it's like all deleted. the phone is charging. ( but not showing nothing in my computer screen)
and it's stack on the Galaxy Logo when you torn it on. i tried to do Factory reset But same problem. how i can delete the room and install the original Rom of it.

?

supergerrit

Feb 19, 2013
Hi,

I think your phone is bricked.

If it can show anything on the screen. Try also recovery and download mode. Your phone is soft bricked. There are lots of guides on the internet to unbrick your device.

If nothing is happening using any key combination your phone is dead.

Reactions: Oren144134

Oren144134

Aug 3, 2014
thank you

thank you. but there is no key that helping. its not torn on... how i know what part i need to change?

Hi,

If it can show anything on the screen. Try also recovery and download mode. Your phone is soft bricked. There are lots of guides on the internet to unbrick your device.

supergerrit

Feb 19, 2013
thank you. but there is no key that helping. its not torn on... how i know what part i need to change?
Try to put your phone into the download mode (google for it). If it is possible to put your phone into the download mode, you can flash the stock ROM for your device again using Odin. Just look at google for some guides to do this.

If you nothing is working and you are sure the battery is charged. There is nothing you can do about is...

Hope this is helpful.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi,