Jelly Bean OTA - Post All JB related annoucements Here- All others will be Deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

DesignGrits

Apr 10, 2011
Seattle
Anyone want to place bids on how long it will take to come over to the note? Honestly I can't see it taking that long, maybe late July or something.

DesignGrits

Apr 10, 2011
Seattle
Ill bet sooner than that...Our devs will eat the jelly beans up and spit out some sweet roms...

Well, with how well they are pulling all the unofficial CM9/AOSP/AOKP roms to our phone without the source code I can see that happening.

Be honest, was not expecting them to release 4.1 yesterday, just announce it. Already downloaded the boot animation, wallpapers, etc

COA4178

Apr 3, 2009
Its kind of messed up jelly bean is out and note has not gotten the ice official with oc kernels or maybe instead of getting ics we getting jb cuz i don't mind waiting a little bit more for that:rolleyes:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda app-developers app

paleh0rse

Jan 4, 2011
Honestly, all I really care about is the new Google Now app. Anyone seen anything out in the wild about that app making its way to ICS?

(Since I don't think we'll see JB for the i717 for at least six months)

Reactions: mejori

Eric-1987

Jul 6, 2009
6 months for JB? I highly doubt it. I think it'll be soon since we already have CM9/AOKP builds aplenty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    From the moderator/OP

To all in this thread...... stay on topic........ post respectfully
    .......do not post personal attacks or others off topic commentary

FOLLOW THE REQUEST OF THE MODERATORS.........

~~~ Thank you ......... ~~~ oka1

Hello All , Jelly Bean Has Landed.

So, in order to prevent mass competing threads about the same thing, Please Post ALL JELLY BEAN Announcements, OTA related items and download links in here.

It will keep the Forum better organized.

Thank you, Moderators
    It doesn't matter. It will still be using a Frankenstein kernel subject to random reboots and no project butter if/until kernel source is released.

Sent from my One X using xda app-developers app

the kernel is a 3.0.60 kernel and its running better then any 4.1.2 kernel fyi :p
    ive been running the build a solid 2 hours now *screen on whole time* i havent had any flicker, stutter, reboot, what i have had is absolute butter response and zero lag, and absolutely fluid animations.

so your theory is invalid :p
    From the moderator

This Thread has outlasted it usefulness..... and since I am the OP.........
    I think
    it is time to Close it......... Thank you all for contributing

........THREAD CLOSED...........
    2nd Warning....I will ask, that Members NOT test me, you will lose.

Thread Cleaned, Thank You.