[ROM][JB][NEO-L]Cyanogen mod 10 Un-Unofficial (Updated 18/8/2013)

Should I continue updating?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

TakuyaZ

Inactive Recognized Themer
Feb 17, 2012
Tokyo
Sony Xperia XZ
Xperia XZ2
CyanogenMod 10 Android 4.1.2

logo.png

Powered by Aroma Installer!!

This is a modification from FXP2XX build, Im modifying it so it will work/install on Xperia Neo L
But there`s seems like nobody to do it, so here`s it!

Working:
Everything that`s working on FXP231
Including Camera and recording (no 720p)

Bugs:
Says No Service on status bar, But there is service and its working fine
No Panorama mode
If you are using turbo kernel, it willl say kernel version unavailable on about, its fine, just a problem reading version only

More? You tell me

Aroma installer features:
Smoothness tweak
Ram tweak

ES file manager
XDA App

(More will be added in the future build, don`t have much time to do this right now.)

Instructions!
(Download Links is at the next post)

[Make a backup first! incase anything goes wrong!!!]

1: Flash one of the reccomended kernels

2: Wipe Data/Factory Reset (Don`t do this if you are coming from previous builds)

3: Wipe Cache

4: Wipe System

5: Wipe Dalvik Cache

6: If you are using Lupus Kernel : Flash Rom zip and GAPPS, Then reboot. after everything settled, reboot again to get wifi working.

6a: If you are using Turbo Kernel : Flash Rom zip, then reboot. after everything settled, Reboot to recovery and flash gapps.

7: Reboot and Setup your phone

Done! Congratulation, You are on CyanogenMod 10

Screenshots:
Screenshot_2013_04_02_10_16_41.png

Screenshot_2013_04_02_10_17_04.png

Screenshot_2013_04_09_12_52_46.png

Credits to:
krchi for uploading the rom for me!
FreeXperiaProject for the rom itself
CosmicDan for his awesome turbo kernel
Me, for the ROM
Cherry676 for the tips on Making it work on Neo-L
Amarullz for aroma installer
Cyanogen for CyanogenMod​

Last edited:

TakuyaZ

Feb 17, 2012
Tokyo
Sony Xperia XZ
Xperia XZ2
Last edited:

pranav_cool

Jan 1, 2013
Pune
Download Links:

The Rom Itself ,Updated 4/2/2013: FXP213-cm-10-20130329-UN-UNOFFICIAL-phoenix.zip
(maybe i should make an account :p i don`t like to be named as anon)

GAPPS: http://goo.im/gapps/gapps-jb-20121011-signed.zip

Be sure to follow the instructions!, I am not responsible for any human error made by you XD

Please send me turbo kernel link. above link is not working. means in download section it say no folder. so plz upload kernel and post link here

cherry676

Jan 16, 2013
Singapore
What changes you made to the fxp213 source..?! In the 'about phone' screenshot, codename of xperia play i.e zeus is appearing...!! Codename of Neo L is 'phoenix'... And can you list out the bugs which you cleared....!!? And for your information, there are many Neo-L users, including me, who are using FXP209 of Xperia Play without any modifications.... I don't think this thread is required unless you have manually cleared some bugs or added any mods...!!!

P

Phillip Wu

What changes you made to the fxp213 source..?! In the 'about phone' screenshot, codename of xperia play i.e zeus is appearing...!! Codename of Neo L is 'phoenix'... And can you list out the bugs which you cleared....!!? And for your information, there are many Neo-L users, including me, who are using FXP209 of Xperia Play without any modifications.... I don't think this thread is required unless you have manually cleared some bugs or added any mods...!!!

Yeah +1

He didn't even Ported , Just Some Modification to build.prop !

If he ported it then why rely on Turbo kernel ( Turbo Kernel has fix Camera ..etc ) , he should have CM10 own kernel

This is not call Port , Port is more than this !!!

+++++++++++++++++++++++
+ No harsh , No Hard-feeling , +
+++++++++++++++++++++++

Edit : It is cherry676 who come out and found it first ! We all knew that !!! Why no credit for him ? At least you should put the source

Here is the source : http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2159427&page=4 <---- Post 37 by cherry676

Here is the proof that you get info from there too : http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2159427&page=7

Moreover, It is not your work , you didn't even compile it !!! Don't say that it is your work ! Definitely , Against

Lastly here is what we call ported CM http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1951757

For you , you just rely on Turbo kernel , .......................

Let's just respect the dev Cosmic Dan , Without Turbo , there is no way rather than Patching Kernel in Linux to make Camera and WiFi work ! You didn't do anything that consider

as ported ! At least tell in the OP that Camera and WiFi work due to Turbo by Master Dan , And the info you get from Cherry676

Code:
You know why i didn't create such a thread like this even i knew before you , The answer is i respect the dev and the Founder

THINK TWICE BEFORE DO ANYTHING , LEARN FROM MISTAKES IS ACCEPTABLE , I ONCE DID LIKE YOU AND NOW START TO LEARN AND UNDERSTAND

Last edited:

drsughosh2000

Apr 3, 2011
Re: [PORT][ROM][NEO-L] Cyanogen mod 10 Un-Unofficial (Smooth! Nearly No Bugs!)

I am on cm10 now ( since past 1.5 weeks..and of course I learned it can be done from Cherry 676'posts.
Thanks cherry676

Sent from my Xperia Play using xda app-developers app

Reactions: yaghooblaf

cherry676

Jan 16, 2013
Singapore
He has done nothing to port.. I don't think he will appear again here...:). Thanks Saingpor for telling what I wanted to tell.. He knows nothing about porting... He did not edit build.prop also i think... Just downloading from the FXP and uploading in this thread...:p. Everyone can do it... Just an insult to developers...

To you, the OP - You have come to my post, used fxp210 without any modifications, now opened a new thread for CM PORT... So ridiculous man...:silly: Credits to FXP for their awesome ROM and credits to CosmicDan for his awesome turbo kernel... Without turbo kernel, there would be no support for your so called ported ROM... You know nothing about compiling or porting or anything about android development... But atleast have some respect for those who know it and those who work hard to give a better ROM for us... And i am not here for the credits.. Respect others...!! We are here to help each other... Not to just fill our thanks meter...!

---------- Post added at 11:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 PM ----------

Hey rom working smoothly but sound is very low.
i tried everything..but no hopes.
its really low that message tome is not audible even.

There will be no Xloud in CM ROMs or any CM-based ROMS... So sound will be low.. Only in earphones it will be louder... So better select a ringtone which has louder sounds... That is all you can do,., That is all we do...:p

---------- Post added 3rd April 2013 at 12:07 AM ---------- Previous post was 2nd April 2013 at 11:58 PM ----------

I am on cm10 now ( since past 1.5 weeks..and of course I learned it can be done from Cherry 676'posts.
Thanks cherry676

Sent from my Xperia Play using xda app-developers app

Welcome... Dude edit your signature..;). Or else change your build.prop to recognise your device as Neo L...:).

TakuyaZ

Feb 17, 2012
Tokyo
Sony Xperia XZ
Xperia XZ2
Im so sorry for the miscredits that i gave, im new to the credits thing, But i did compiled it from source, From Xperia play source that is

If i knew that i can just download the zip and modify the build.prop, then i could post this few days earlier ==

Cherry676, Who says i will disappear? My time zone is complete different than yours lol

And this thread is for the people who don`t know how to do all that, I making them easier to just flash

And about cosmicdan, since he just don`t care about that kernel anymore, we can do anything to it.

I would modify it, once i have a stable ubuntu install

Im sorry Cherry676 for not crediting you, I completely forgot is that you that give me the tips, I credited the wrong person :<

Saingpor, Did (compile from source, Edit some stuff) did not count as a port?, yes its just a build.prop modify. Im waiting for my Pc shipped with ubuntu to arrive to make greater changes,

You can say this thread is a stolen work of whatever, but i just want to say. Im helping the one that don`t know these things, they can just download and flash, easy

IM SORRY FOR ANY MISCREDITS AND STUFFS, SORRY

Last edited:

Ankurcul

Nov 10, 2011
Delhi
Google Nexus 5
OnePlus 6T
Re: [PORT][ROM][NEO-L] Cyanogen mod 10 Un-Unofficial (Smooth! Nearly No Bugs!)

Im so sorry for the miscredits that i gave, im new to the credits thing, But i did compiled it from source, From Xperia play source that is

If i knew that i can just download the zip and modify the build.prop, then i could post this few days earlier ==

Cherry676, Who says i will disappear? My time zone is complete different than yours lol

And this thread is for the people who don`t know how to do all that, I making them easier to just flash

And about cosmicdan, since he just don`t care about that kernel anymore, we can do anything to it.

I would modify it, once i have a stable ubuntu install

Im sorry Cherry676 for not crediting you, I completely forgot is that you that give me the tips, I credited the wrong person :<

Saingpor, Did (compile from source, Edit some stuff) did not count as a port?, yes its just a build.prop modify. Im waiting for my Pc shipped with ubuntu to arrive to make greater changes,

You can say this thread is a stolen work of whatever, but i just want to say. Im helping the one that don`t know these things, they can just download and flash, easy

IM SORRY FOR ANY MISCREDITS AND STUFFS, SORRY

Bro carry on this rom as there is very few development for neo l.even there is no thread for this.u r doing a great job nd I didnt knw to flash fxp from play.so lyk ur work nd eagerly waiting for update....

Sent from my MT25i using xda app-developers app

TakuyaZ

Feb 17, 2012
Tokyo
Sony Xperia XZ
Xperia XZ2
Bro carry on this rom as there is very few development for neo l.even there is no thread for this.u r doing a great job nd I didnt knw to flash fxp from play.so lyk ur work nd eagerly waiting for update....

Sent from my MT25i using xda app-developers app

I will, Many people wants Cm 10 for neo l and don`t know how to modify it. I will continue bringing latest FXP for Neo L

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CyanogenMod 10 Android 4.1.2

logo.png