[THEME]JB Touchwiz Toggle Mod Themes - Red Theme Added to 23 Toggles!! 01.02.2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

David Dee

Nov 12, 2010
Toronto
I flashed the 15 Toggle Stock Style Odexed and Deodexed, currently on stock rooted LH1 (747M). I will try your suggestion and report later.
:)

That one definitely should work as the script should delete the odex file during flashing. If it is still there delete and reboot.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using XDA Premium HD app

David Dee

Nov 12, 2010
Toronto
The Odex file wasn't there, just normal system UI. :confused:

Maybe a bad download? Try downloading the file again and reflashing. Also, have you done any other modifications on your phone? This zip has been downloaded 42 times and this is the first I have heard of any issues. Also, try flashing the regular 15 toggle blue theme and let me know what happens.

NightSkylar

Apr 10, 2012
Maybe a bad download? Try downloading the file again and reflashing. Also, have you done any other modifications on your phone? This zip has been downloaded 42 times and this is the first I have heard of any issues. Also, try flashing the regular 15 toggle blue theme and let me know what happens.

I have redownloaded the file and flashed, I have attempted to flash the 15 toggle blue theme as well with similar results. Perhaps this would work better with a dedeoxed stock rom?

On the second note, I have made no modification to the phone other then root, but no MOD's and such.

Hope this helps :)

David Dee

Nov 12, 2010
Toronto
I have redownloaded the file and flashed, I have attempted to flash the 15 toggle blue theme as well with similar results. Perhaps this would work better with a dedeoxed stock rom?

On the second note, I have made no modification to the phone other then root, but no MOD's and such.

Hope this helps :)

If the odex file is gone shouldn't make a difference. Try this:

1. Make sure you have a file named lidroid-res.apk in your /system/framework file.

2. I have pulled the systemui.apk from my phone, being used with 15 toggles on lh1. Download (link below) and paste in /system/app, replacing your existing one. Then immediately reboot.

http://www.mediafire.com/?3ay3f0bu8042qp4

Let me know what happens...

NightSkylar

Apr 10, 2012
If the odex file is gone shouldn't make a difference. Try this:

1. Make sure you have a file named lidroid-res.apk in your /system/framework file.

2. I have pulled the systemui.apk from my phone, being used with 15 toggles on lh1. Download (link below) and paste in /system/app, replacing your existing one. Then immediately reboot.

http://www.mediafire.com/?3ay3f0bu8042qp4

Let me know what happens...

After following your steps, my System UI is now crashing.

The lidroid-res.apk was in the located area as well.

NightSkylar

Apr 10, 2012
Sorry man, not sure I can further help you. There has to be something different about your phone as this has been successfully tested on multiple LH1 and LH9 Touchwiz roms without issue.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using XDA Premium HD app

Hey, don`t worry about it!
Im just glad you took the time and patience to try to resolve the problem :)

Thanks allot :)

Reactions: David Dee

NightSkylar

Apr 10, 2012
Well, I decided to try out the jellybean leak and I saw that you made a theme for it and I tried it out..and surprising it works :)
Well done :)

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1349663682222.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1349663682222.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 747

LuRock

Jan 8, 2010
Thank you worked flawless on kyanRom.

White Hot! GS3.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1349729624262.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1349729624262.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 692

ARchamps

Jan 24, 2012
I am rooted on stock 4.0.4 using Mr Robinson method. I did not deodex the Rom... so I am safe to use odex right?

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

David Dee

Nov 12, 2010
Toronto
I am rooted on stock 4.0.4 using Mr Robinson method. I did not deodex the Rom... so I am safe to use odex right?

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

First make a Nandroid backup before you flash just in case. Yes, your ROM is odexed, so use the odex. My most recent two zips (15 toggles) will work on both odex and deodex.

DarkredD14

Jun 19, 2012
Really cool. I am using on odexed rom and it works well. The only thing that I have had a issue with is that my notification bar does not load after boot unless I use an app that toggles it such pass Power amp that displays song / artist info when I hit play.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

David Dee

Nov 12, 2010
Toronto
Really cool. I am using on odexed rom and it works well. The only thing that I have had a issue with is that my notification bar does not load after boot unless I use an app that toggles it such pass Power amp that displays song / artist info when I hit play.

I haven't heard of that happening. Which mod are you using?

HiKsFiles

Aug 7, 2010
Québec city

I can confirm this behavior as well.

Running stock odexed LH1 + root and using your odexed + circle battery mod (no 15 toggles)

Sent from my SGH-I747M using xda app-developers app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts